Team-BHP > Introduce yourself

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 10th June 2011, 15:32   #1
BHPian

Ciao Ragazzi

Happiness - Like for so many others on this forum, today was a memorable one - I finally got admitted into Team-BHP. I had been trying to join for the last couple of months, each time refining my words so that my love of cars would come through. I got to know of this Xanadu through a couple of my colleagues at work some time back and was immediately hooked on to it. I hope to contribute and learn at the same time.

Who Am I? - I am in my mid-30s, work in Chennai in IT and travel quite a bit. The ironic thing is that I hate traveling but I have been doing so ever since I was a kid. Other than a deep love of automobiles & racing, I am a voracious reader, like video games, dabble in photography and analysis is my passion.

My Cars - My first interaction with cars was with my father's various Premier Padminis in the 80s. My first car was a silver Santro Xing XP. It was amazing, especially coming from a Premier Padmini. I had the car for 14 months and moved on to a silver Ford Fiesta Sxi in 2006. I was the one of the earliest adopters of this drivers' car. There were tons of issues with it but I always forgot those once I started driving the car. I had the fiesta for approximately five years. Last year, I moved on to a car that I had wanted ever since 2006 - a Honda Civic. I purchased a black Civic S-MT last year, and to paraphrase, 'I am lovin' it'. I will be putting up a detailed ownership report some time soon. My dream car has been a Ford Mustang (credit the movie in my avatar for that).

Incidentally, a week into this forum, I purchased the stickers. My car's been running with the stickers for a couple of months now.

Also, why 'Ciao Regazzi'? - I have been traveling to Venice quite a lot this year and will be doing so in the future. Also, cars and Italy are inextricably linked to each other.
Old 10th June 2011, 16:00   #2
Senior - BHPian

Re: Ciao Ragazzi

Welcome to team-bhp, please share the ownership report.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed