Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 10th June 2011, 23:48   #1
BHPian

Oops i made it!

It took me a few attempts to get here and I'm glad to be a part of this community. A quick introduction

Born in 1974, married for 10 years, two kids (1 daughter and 1 son) and currently staying in Delhi. My vehicle history:-

Hero Puch(2 wheeler) - 1991-1996 (Calcutta)
I don't see any of these in Delhi now, but I guess it's still available in a few other parts of India. Extremely sturdy, 3 gears. Rode close to 20000km during the period. The only problem was frequent punctures.

Zen(Pre-worshipped) - 2001-2003 (1997 model) (Mumbai)
I still have a soft corner for this vehicle and I still don't fathom how Maruti could stop the old Zen design so abruptly a few years back. Extremely comfortable to drive. I must say the vehicle went to the workshop only for routine maintenance and nothing else.

Opel Corsa 1.4GSI Petrol - 2003 till date (Delhi)
Have'nt seen a safer vehicle than this. I had a huge accident in 2007 with a truck hitting the car from the driver's side and the seat belt saved me. I got away with just a minor neck sprain. However, the car was not the same after that (the engine was opened up and it cost close to Rs.1.40 lacs and 15 days to get the vehicle on the road)

Currently on the hunt for a new car and have been following various Team-BHP threads closely. I have shortlisted the Manza and Verito given my budget. I'll have to take the decision in consultation with my home minister in a few days.

Delighted to be here!

Last edited by Jaggu : 11th June 2011 at 00:23. Reason: Report post if you want to change the title. Better to have a new intro. Welcome to TBHP.
Old 11th June 2011, 05:13   #2
Senior - BHPian

Re: Oops i made it!

Welcome to t-bhp, create a thread on what you are looking for and folks will suggest what would suite you. Safe revving.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks