Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 14th June 2011, 13:59   #1

Hello Team-BHP

Hi Team,

I have been running through multiple sections of this forum ( auto, cameras, jokes and what not ) and finally it is time I jump in to interact.

Since the primary interest at this point of time is Auto - let me provide my background. Have started with the old Bajaj's and Luna/TVS and got the Kinetic Honda and then moved onto to the Matiz within years of its introduction. And I still own it - its a decade old ! ( And yes thats a pointer to my age also )

Nows the time to get to the next set of 4-wheels - after booking the Etios and then with further brainstorming cancelled it and am out to buy the I10 so that it is comfortable for my wifey - ( Will post details in a separate thread for this )

What better way to get completely unbiased suggestions/opinions than to interact with the experts in this forum ? Hence I am here.

Thanks,
Namit
Old 15th June 2011, 20:03   #2
Distinguished - BHPian

Re: Hello Team-BHP

Welcome abroad Namit. This is the only place you will find unbiased opinions. I own an i10 AT and it's sure a breeze to drive in the city. Do put in your buying experience and ownership reviews.

Enjoy your stay here!
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks