Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 25th June 2011, 21:59   #1
BHPian

Hi from God's Own land !

Hi folks,

This is venks, presently living in Kochi. Native of Thiruvananthapuram and completed my engineering from CET. Then off to Chennai to do my post graduation at IIT Madras. Landed in Bangalore after that and started my professional life. Presently working as a Demand Planning Manager with a MNC. Had to move to Kochi for personal reason and living here for more than a year now.

Thanks to google for 'introducing' me to this amazing community of automobile lovers. Really very happy to be part of this passionate group, thanks to moderators for allowing me to be with this community !

My close association with automobile started with Suziki Fiero bike. Yes, I bought this with my first salary and still very nostalgic about it. Unfortunately had to sell it off couple of years back. Now I own a white Santro and I love this vehicle. Hope to have great time with Team-BHP mates.

Cheers,
venks
Old 26th June 2011, 09:09   #2
Distinguished - BHPian

Re: Hi from God's Own land !

Welcome to TBHP Venks. Good to see another bhpian from Cochin. Hope to meet you soon. Kindly follow the "Cochin meet thread" for updates.

Enjoy your drive here

Cheers,
Naveen
Old 26th June 2011, 18:17   #3
BHPian

Welcome to TBHP Venks. It feels very nice to see this community grow. I'm learning a lot and I'm sure you'll learn a lot as well. Enjoy your experience here.
Old 26th June 2011, 21:32   #4
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by naveen.raju View Post
Welcome to TBHP Venks. Good to see another bhpian from Cochin. Hope to meet you soon. Kindly follow the "Cochin meet thread" for updates.

Enjoy your drive here

Cheers,
Naveen
Thanks Naveen for letting me know about Cochin meet, I will be checking this out. Hope to meet Kochi TBHPians soon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by raj_srini View Post
Welcome to TBHP Venks. It feels very nice to see this community grow. I'm learning a lot and I'm sure you'll learn a lot as well. Enjoy your experience here.
Thanks Raj, hoping to have similar experience as yours.

venks
Old 27th June 2011, 10:58   #5
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by venks View Post
Hi folks,

This is venks, presently living in Kochi. Native of Thiruvananthapuram and completed my engineering from CET. Then off to Chennai to do my post graduation at IIT Madras. Landed in Bangalore after that and started my professional life. Presently working as a Demand Planning Manager with a MNC. Had to move to Kochi for personal reason and living here for more than a year now.

Thanks to google for 'introducing' me to this amazing community of automobile lovers. Really very happy to be part of this passionate group, thanks to moderators for allowing me to be with this community !

My close association with automobile started with Suziki Fiero bike. Yes, I bought this with my first salary and still very nostalgic about it. Unfortunately had to sell it off couple of years back. Now I own a white Santro and I love this vehicle. Hope to have great time with Team-BHP mates.

Cheers,
venks
HI Venks Welcome to tbhp.
Hope to meet you soon during one of our quick meets.
I am so glad to know that kochi is now hot with bhp-ians.

Bike brought with the first salary always is close to your heart. I have one which i don't ride so often but have kept in good condition. Its like it speaks to you.
Old 29th June 2011, 21:59   #6
BHPian

Thanks figo_mba, hope to meet you too.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks