Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 28th June 2011, 19:43   #1
BHPian

helo from another eager beaver

Greetings!

A clichéd statement which must be repeated nonetheless - I am glad to be a part of the most committed and passionate auto-community. Having said that, it feels inarticulate and under-rated when I compare the joy of reading that eagerly awaited email from the team.

A little about me, I am a strategist in a brand consulting firm. Having worked in Mumbai for a while, I moved to Delhi 3 years back in search of more interesting work, larger flats and open roads.

My work allows me to travel a lot across India - the kinds they show in those food travelogues. I quite enjoy my forays into smaller towns, local markets and of course the long rides that get me there

I have been living on the TBHP site like some sort of addict for months now. Love going through stuff that people share out of excitement and/or expertise. I feel like a curious pup eager to poke his nose under each thread.

I drive an alto (my first car which carries the scars of someone who learnt driving when he was 24) and a perky as ever Suzuki Samurai (2001). On the verge of buying (my long dreamt about) Ford Fiesta (classic).

Look forward to exciting times on the road and under the hood with Team Bhp

Last edited by inomad : 28th June 2011 at 20:03. Reason: formatting
Old 29th June 2011, 11:25   #2
BHPian

Re: helo from another eager beaver

Welcome to the brotherhood, inomad. Looking forward to your food travelogues. Pls post some pictures of the same when you start the thread.
Old 29th June 2011, 12:42   #3
Distinguished - BHPian

Ha Ha!!
welcome!!
youve hit all the right notes in your intro.
larger flats, open roads, and a fiesta to enjoy them(roads) in!!
Old 29th June 2011, 16:01   #4
BHPian

Welcome to team BHP!!
Old 29th June 2011, 19:50   #5
BHPian

Thanks people!

@rahul: plan to share much more than just bits on food from my travel. Infact just got back from a week long trip to barielly and Warangal. Must tell you the breakfast scene in smaller towns is lipsmacking... had sual-jalebi, moradabadi daal, dahi-jalebi kinda stuff in Barielly. Whereas Warangal had the more traditional Idli, Dosa to offer.

@ mayank: the space-time dimension is different in both deli and mumbai that it takes a while to adjust. But once out of mumbai city, there are lots of good places at driveable distances in mumbai.

@Racer X: welcome to you too
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks