Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 30th June 2011, 15:55   #1

Hey all :)

Hey all

I am Novella from Mumbai. I was planning a trip to Sikkim tracing the "old silk route" and in the course of reading up, I stumbled upon a travelogue on this site. So here I am

I love bikes a little more than cars, esp when someone is riding the bike But i would love to own and ride a yezdi someday soon

Life in the corporate world as a Marketing and Corporate Communications Professional has been most hectic. I have just made a huge paradigm shift in my lifestyle and become a bootstrapping healthcare entrepreneur. I am glad that my chauffeur driven days are over. The most heart wrenching thing i had to do was to sell off my precious sx4. For the want of self independence, i have booked myself an alto and i am looking forward to driving in the city

The most fun adventurous motor trip was in Thailand, driving around to see places. The drive from Bangkok to Burma is the most beautiful! And i got to ride pillion on a Hayabusa for part of the route and it was super exciting

I am glad to be on this forum and am looking forward to reading the awesome posts and sharing my auto experiences on here.

I do apologize for the "smiley" punctuations.. Drive safe y'all

Cheers.

Note from the Team-BHP Support Team: Post Edited. Smilie usage is restricted to two per post on Team-BHP. Please refrain from using excessive smilies.

We advise you to read the Announcements and Board Rules section before proceeding any further.

Last edited by .anshuman : 30th June 2011 at 18:24. Reason: See note in the post.
Old 30th June 2011, 18:07   #2
Senior - BHPian

Re: Hey all :)

Hey Novella, welcome to Tbhp!
Do go through the announcements sections to familiarise yourself with the board rules. I think there is a limit to the smileys one can put in in a single post ( -> I just utilised my quota).
Good to know that an Alto is going to occupy your garage soon! And we do hope your yezdi dreams come true too!
Old 30th June 2011, 18:42   #3
BHPian

Welcome aboard and wish you many smiling miles ahead (no limits on that !). Congratulations on the very able Alto as well. Would that be a K10?
Old 1st July 2011, 14:19   #4

Thanks Sajo. The count down for the Alto has begun. 8 days to go...

Will definitely keep the quota in mind

Cheers.
Old 1st July 2011, 14:20   #5

Hey Rajcs

I am getting the F8 lxi. Thanks for the mail
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks