Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 30th June 2011, 17:38   #1

Hello fellow BHPians....

Hello fellow BHPians,

Well, you all guessed it right. I am very excited to post this introduction after being approved a membership of this elite group on 17th June 2011.

Well this is the day I got the delivery of my new (second) car, a QJD Manza. My first car has been a Santro (Xing) and have lot of emotional attachment to it, you know the first car feeling.

Born in 1975, but got lucky to own a vehicle only in 2007 when I bought my Santro.In fact this was the time I came to know about Team-BHP while I was researching for my first car, and am I glad I choose the Hyundai 4 wheeler, all thanks to T-BHP.

Team-BHP was equally and more resourceful to get my thoughts freeze on Manza and the car is now ready with all add-ons that I had planned for.My next car will probably be a Pajero.

Apart from interest in cars, I like to play chess and strongly dislike losing in it.

This forum is now going to be an integral part of my life and I look forward to an exciting journey ahead with fellow BHPians.

- Sameer
Old 1st July 2011, 17:08   #2
GTO
Team-BHP Support

Re: Hello fellow BHPians....

Welcome to Team-BHP, Sameer!

Quote:
Originally Posted by brake_all View Post
Well this is the day I got the delivery of my new (second) car, a QJD Manza.
I absolutely love the diesel Manza. Great engine, awesome space, nice ride and surprisingly decent interiors too.

Quote:
Apart from interest in cars, I like to play chess and strongly dislike losing in it.
Hope it's not the same with debates. On Team-BHP, it doesn't matter who wins or loses in a debate. What counts is the amount you learn.

Drive that Manza safe.
Old 1st July 2011, 18:10   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTO View Post
Welcome to Team-BHP, Sameer!

I absolutely love the diesel Manza. Great engine, awesome space, nice ride and surprisingly decent interiors too.

Hope it's not the same with debates. On Team-BHP, it doesn't matter who wins or loses in a debate. What counts is the amount you learn.

Drive that Manza safe.
Thanks GTO for the welcome. In fact I was a bit apprehensive going for a TATA car, but your review on Manza made me change my perception and so far I feel I will not be let down.

to your comment on debates and am certainly willing and open for informative debates and opinions.Yes I certainly don't mind losing in it.
Old 1st July 2011, 18:26   #4
Senior - BHPian

Hey Sameer ,
Welcome to the team and look forward to your valuable contribution on the forum !
Cheers
Sourav
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks