Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 1st July 2011, 12:23   #1
BHPian

Hello from MH12

Hello BHPians

I have been lurking on T-BHP for last couple of years but created a login recently, I am from MH12, though for couple of years stayed in MH 14. Learnt 2 wheeler driving on trusted lambretta and 4 wheeler on my father’s car (old 1975 Premier)

My first 4 wheeler was Santro LX which lasted for 5 years, graduated to New Honda City for another 5 years and moved on to ANHC last year.( A loyal Honda fan) while my 2 wheeler ownership over the ages have been Kawasaski Bajaj 4S, Hero Honda Splendour and now Honda Activa.

Love driving and have made atleast 1 long drive trip every year which includes driving at a stretch for around 12 hours. For all my long distance travels have relied on T-BHP.
Amongst my wish list want to cover the golden quadrilateral (was greatly inspired by romingrao’s TL) and Ladakh. My long sessions on the net following T-BHP have introduced a liking for vehicles and travel in my kids

On Professional front stared my career with a leading 2 wheeler manufacturer and then moved to s/w. Currently in a senior position with IT division of one of the US based MNC.

Cheers
Mm403
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks