Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 18th July 2011, 09:39   #1
Distinguished - BHPian

Finally joing my favourite forum, after following for 3 years!

Hi everyone,
I am extremely excited and overjoyed that I have been approved to join the Team-bhp forum. I had been an ardent follower for the past 3 years and Team-bhp has been an invaluable source of information for me.

To introduce myself, I am Sameer Dass, based out of Gurgaon, 34, and currently working with an Electrical Industry MNC, which is into Electrical switchgear products and energy management solutions. One of the areas where they are also doing a lot of research is in the area of Electric cars and charging technologies for cars of the future.

Being a Mechanical engineer (from DCE) , I started my career as an engineer with TELCO (Tata Motors now!) and cars are my passion. I went on to do my MBA and moved into different sectors , but the "Cars" in me still become stronger by the day.
I currently own a Black Skoda Yeti Ambiente (bought 12th Dec 2010) and a Honda Civic 1.8V AT (bought Sep 2009).
Besides cars, I am also passionate about DLSRs and photography.
I also enjoy travelling to exquisite places and my most recent adventure was to Sikkim (Jun 27th-Jul3rd 2011!).
I am married and have a 4 year old son, who even at this young age, shares my passion for cars and all things motorized!

Looking forward to a great experience on this forum.

Regards,
Sameer
Old 18th July 2011, 11:10   #2
BHPian

Re: Finally joing my favourite forum, after following for 3 years!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Behemoth View Post
Hi everyone,
I am extremely excited and overjoyed that I have been approved to join the Team-bhp forum. I had been an ardent follower for the past 3 years and Team-bhp has been an invaluable source of information for me.

To introduce myself, I am Sameer Dass, based out of Gurgaon, 34, and currently working with an Electrical Industry MNC, which is into Electrical switchgear products and energy management solutions. One of the areas where they are also doing a lot of research is in the area of Electric cars and charging technologies for cars of the future.

Being a Mechanical engineer (from DCE) , I started my career as an engineer with TELCO (Tata Motors now!) and cars are my passion. I went on to do my MBA and moved into different sectors , but the "Cars" in me still become stronger by the day.
I currently own a Black Skoda Yeti Ambiente (bought 12th Dec 2010) and a Honda Civic 1.8V AT (bought Sep 2009).
Besides cars, I am also passionate about DLSRs and photography.
I also enjoy travelling to exquisite places and my most recent adventure was to Sikkim (Jun 27th-Jul3rd 2011!).
I am married and have a 4 year old son, who even at this young age, shares my passion for cars and all things motorized!

Looking forward to a great experience on this forum.

Regards,
Sameer
Welcome to the Team-BHP community Sameer (Behemoth). I am sure that you'll like your stay here and share your passion for cars with petrolheads like us.

P.S: I was approved of my membership only 2 days ago but ever since I have logged in almost 15 times. It (Team-BHP) is really addictive.
Mark 5 is offline   (1) Thanks
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks