Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 18th July 2011, 20:13   #1
BANNED

A new member of this amazing well gelled family

Hello All,
I am Dr Gurpreet ,endodontist by profession and a new member of this amazing well gelled family , i am a newbie to off roading just bought a gypsy king,in june i completed the chandigarh srinagar leh on my bullet 500 standard. i was introduced to teambhp by harjeev and thank him for giving me valuable advice to go in for a gypsy king rather than a mm550 which i was about to pay for in delhi. my machine is getting serviced and nity grity fixed. i will post pics in a day or two. i intend to learn the basics of offroading and start driving my machine REALLY>
thanks
Old 19th July 2011, 17:19   #2
Senior - BHPian

Re: A new member of this amazing well gelled family

Welcome Dr. to T-BHP Family.

Would be waiting to see the snaps of your Gypsy King and the off road exploits.
Old 20th July 2011, 00:54   #3
GTO
Team-BHP Support

Nice handle . Welcome aboard Doc.

Harjeev sure gave you the right advice; trust me, these old Jeeps can take up a lot of your time with their tantrums. BTW, there's some great reading material on off-roading in the 4x4 forum. Take your time, learn, understand & have fun 4wheelin'

Drive safe.
Old 20th July 2011, 10:43   #4
Senior - BHPian

Welcome aboard. Do go through the forum rules regarding forum usage. What's with your handle? What inspired you?

Spike
Old 4th August 2011, 15:30   #5
BANNED

Hi
amitwlele, GTO.SPIKE ARRESTOR thanks for the warm welcome and ofcourse liking the handle "hate tar",this came to my mind while i was impatiently waiting for the membership to b e approved, as all day what we see is tar while driving but real heart wants to go where our eyes continuosly wander "off tar" . so i just thought of this as a good name i hate tar so it became an identity. i am reading about offroading and am reconstructing my proffesional life to take out time for my passion is off roading , am still trying to figure out how to upload pics.
looking forward to attend a training session in offroading around here in chandigarh.
regards
hate tar
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks