Team-BHP > Introduce yourself

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 21st July 2011, 23:36   #1
BHPian

Sweet mother of god! I am a MEMBER!

Firstly, let me thank the moderators for giving me the green light for my membership. Thank you mods. I just cant believe i am a part of this great movement. It could have been never more perfect, as i got approved while i was on a journey from Cochin to Bangalore and Bangalore to Chennai. It was just what i needed.

Allow me to introduce myself. i'm Shyam from Cochin (trying to shift base to Bangalore). I'm an animator by profession. Always been a great fan of all those things that have wheels and engines. I'm a true blue biker in heart, always dreaming for his first super-bike to magically appear in his front yard in the morning. I have had the passion for automobiles from the time i crawled on all fours and will always be one until i bite dust.

My current rides are a 2010 Squeeze green FORD Figo and a 2008 Red Yamaha FZ16. I would have attained my purpose of living this mundane life when i am a proud owner of a brand new MV Agusta.

I am really happy to be here and friends ride safe and always wear your helmets and do wear your seat belts.

Regards'

Shyam
Old 21st July 2011, 23:54   #2
Distinguished - BHPian

Re: Sweet mother of god! I am a MEMBER!

Welcome aboard, Shyam, and here's wishing you a billion miles of happy driving! An animator makes inanimate things move, right? No wonder you love the A-pedal... May your Agusta dream come true soon - that way we can all read about an unique ownership report.

Edit: Why the Dr. in front of the Awesomeness? Are you one (apart from being an animator)?

Last edited by SS-Traveller : 22nd July 2011 at 00:00.
SS-Traveller is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 21st July 2011, 23:56   #3
BHPian

Welcome Shyam!

Both of your rides are very good.

Since you are from Cochin then may be you can answer one of my query here:

http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifti...ml#post2439287

Cheers!
Irish
Irish is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 22nd July 2011, 00:20   #4
BHPian

Thanks for that great welcome, SS-Traveller. And answer for your question, Dr. in front of the awesomeness is a homage for my greatest inspiration, none other than the great Valentino Rossi, and he is simply awesome. Thus the name was born "Dr. Awesomeness".

Thank you for tat great welcome Irish.

I checked out the link you had sent. The owner has had a very shady past and i have never seen this office in Broadway, Cochin. I would refrain from doing business with this institution until they are ready to share some information about the person treated. if you want i could check out the place and try to get some info when i am there the next time.
Dr.Awesomeness is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 22nd July 2011, 00:38   #5
BHPian

Welcome Shyam. You have selected the right forum and will find out how interesting and enjoyable it is going to be. If you are an automobile lover then this is the place for you. Happy motoring and wish you soon to be in bangalore with your dream animation profession.

Once again welcome to the forum.
Old 22nd July 2011, 11:15   #6
Distinguished - BHPian

Welcome Shyam. Good to see yet another member from Cochin. Since you are planning to change base to Blore, we could meet up sometime. We have a Cochin meet coming up on 30th July. Please check the Cochin meet thread in shifting gears section for updates.

Kindly update the thread mentioning your availability. I drive to Blore very often so can meet up there too.

Enjoy your stay here and hope to meet you soon.

Happy Motoring.

Naveen
Old 22nd July 2011, 13:57   #7
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.Awesomeness View Post

Thank you for tat great welcome Irish.

I checked out the link you had sent. The owner has had a very shady past and i have never seen this office in Broadway, Cochin. I would refrain from doing business with this institution until they are ready to share some information about the person treated. if you want i could check out the place and try to get some info when i am there the next time.
Thanks Shyam!

It would be great if you could please enquire about the results from such people who had taken medicine related to the Heart Blockage and High Cholestrol. I have heard that people have avoided surgeries (bye pass / angioplasty) for approx 10 years after having a 100 days course of his medicine.

He had a shady past related to the HIV medicine claims but we are looking for Heart related medicine. May be it really cures as one of experienced person was telling me.

He is also having his branches / offices in other cities like Chennai, Erode, Madurai, Bangalore, Calicut and Madukkarai.

PS: He has posted few testimonials on his website but I know that all those can be biased.

Thanks,
Irish
Old 28th July 2011, 06:37   #8
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by naveen.raju View Post
Welcome Shyam. Good to see yet another member from Cochin. Since you are planning to change base to Blore, we could meet up sometime. We have a Cochin meet coming up on 30th July. Please check the Cochin meet thread in shifting gears section for updates.

Kindly update the thread mentioning your availability. I drive to Blore very often so can meet up there too.

Enjoy your stay here and hope to meet you soon.

Happy Motoring.

Naveen
Hi Naveen. Sorry i took so long to reply. I will be available on the 30th. Thanks for the invite. Where is meet held? How can i contact you for further assistance?
Old 28th July 2011, 09:50   #9
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.Awesomeness View Post
Hi Naveen. Sorry i took so long to reply. I will be available on the 30th. Thanks for the invite. Where is meet held? How can i contact you for further assistance?
Might be at Oberon Mall. Need to get everyone's word on that. Please follow this thread for updates.

http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/team-b...cochin-56.html

I will PM you my no so that you can contact me.
Old 28th July 2011, 16:29   #10
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by naveen.raju View Post
Might be at Oberon Mall. Need to get everyone's word on that. Please follow this thread for updates.

http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/team-b...cochin-56.html

I will PM you my no so that you can contact me.
Thanks man. I'll check out the link. We'll meet on the 30th.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed