Team-BHP > Introduce yourself

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 22nd July 2011, 11:24   #1

Yuppieee

Hey BHP-ians,

Glad I finally got my parking spot here in team-bhp in my second attempt. I was getting a little itchy about not getting it the first time, especially considering the fact that I am a moderator in a "professional" forum.

I guess I don't need any introduction here - no Im not that famous...yet. Im just the regular run-of-the-mill s/w engineer settled in the greener pastures of Bangalore and gradutated from a 2 wheeler to a 4 wheeler, thanks to.. yes you guessed it...getting married!!!

But yeah in a certain way Im not a regular run-of-the-mill-guy typical of team-bhp. Im not an automotive freak, even though I've been driving cars for the last 15 years!!! But I must say, I love driving/riding automobiles. Thanks to a 3 year-stint in US, I got to drive a variety of American cars (rentals of course), the most cherished being an all-american Ford Mustang.

Anyways, so last month I finally owned my first car - Maruti Ritz VXi (Swift had a looong waiting period). Oh did I mention that my first love is travelling, and it is this that Google-landed me here in BHP?

Not sure if I'm allowed to post links here. But if its ok i will post the link to my travel blog. Hope it will be useful to all you travel buffs.

Anyways, so long.

pk
Old 22nd July 2011, 14:07   #2
Team-BHP Support

Re: Yuppieee

From one mod to another - Welcome aboard pk!

Members can post links to their personal websites in two places :
1) Their intro thread
2) The "homepage" field of their user profile.

Hope you have a good time here.

Cheers,
R
Old 26th July 2011, 22:18   #3

Ah.. thanks Rehan.

Looking forward to be more active in this forum.

So anyways here's my travel blog: Road Bloke

Hope it helps all those who like to burn the rubber! :-)

pk
Old 26th July 2011, 23:22   #4
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by prashanthkishan View Post
gradutated from a 2 wheeler to a 4 wheeler, thanks to.. yes you guessed it...getting married!!!

Hey PK, i hope you do get some 2 wheeler time too. I try and manage that somehow in Bangalore.
Old 27th July 2011, 20:43   #5

Yes Vishnu, I do get my 2-wheeler time - everyday - thankfully. The Yamaha FZ is what takes me around Bangalore (and sometimes out of it). Much quicker getting to work than my Ritz

pk
Closed Thread

Most Viewed