Team-BHP > Introduce yourself

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 23rd July 2011, 00:51   #1
BHPian

Transition underway from 2 to 4 wheels? - not sure!

Hey BHPians,

Vishnu here, boring acedemic qualifications, a Mechanical(thankfully) Engineer followed by an MBA working in a microprocessor company, but real heart lives on the road...

Hooked on to bikes because of the constant thumping of bullets that i heard during my childhood (lived next to police quarters) and cars thanks to the many cars that my grandpa owned at various stages of my kiddo life.. standard 2000, fiat 1100d, premier and maruti 800, but learnt driving the DIY way on my dad's 3 geared mahindra petrol jeep (thankfully petrol was not as expensive then).

Got my first motorcycle @ pune right when the Calibre was launched, and then moved to bangalore on the same day as the Royal Enfield Thunderbird was launched, and promptly laid my hands on one, which i still proudly ride around. Call it Prince. in 2009, took prince along on the Himalayan Odyssey, and climbed past Khardungla. Will go back again!

coming to cars, after growing out of GrandPa's stable, its been 2 Tata Indicas in a row, wifey drives one now and am looking for a new car for myself! done enuf long interstate drives solo, and as family, and looking forward to many more.

I'll stop here, and research my new car (decided on getting the Tata Indica Vista Qjd Aura ABS, thanks to TBHP)
bigvishnu is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 23rd July 2011, 17:28   #2
GTO
Team-BHP Support

Re: Transition underway from 2 to 4 wheels? - not sure!

Interesting, well-written introduction. Welcome to Team-BHP, Vishnu.

Got a thing for Indicas eh? Your upcoming Vista will be the third. If you don't need all that space, I highly recommend adding the upcoming new Swift & Punto MJD to your shortlist.

Have fun shopping. Hatchback customers have never been as spoilt for choice.
Old 13th August 2011, 07:21   #3
Team-BHP Support

Re: Transition underway from 2 to 4 wheels? - not sure!

Welcome aboard. I guess you know this big brother on the forum, is also the big brother at work!
Closed Thread

Most Viewed