Team-BHP > Introduce yourself

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 23rd July 2011, 15:12   #1
BHPian

Count me in too

Hi Everyone,

To start with, I am a 26, Business Analyst working at a software company in Techno-park, Trivandrum. I belong to U.P., did my B.Tech. (Comp Sci) from Meerut and came to God's own country around 4 years back through campus placement.

I have been a bike guy till now and even though i knew driving cars, had not driven them extensively. There were only 2 cars i had driven till recently and these were a Maruti 800 and our family's 6 year old Wagon R. I was living away from home most of the time and thus didn't get much time to hone my driving skills. But eventually, the tadpole graduated to a toad and recently i have booked my first Car, Toyota Etios Liva G.

Since i had little knowledge about cars, i found Team-BHP as a great platform to learn about everything related to the wheels before making my first big decision in the field of 4 wheeler. To my surprise, i got the entry in first attempt, and here i am. Thanks to all of you for accepting a novice like me, and i look forward to learn from all of you.

Mayank Kaushal
Alias: Ibexxx

Last edited by mayank10 : 23rd July 2011 at 15:39.
Old 25th July 2011, 18:47   #2
GTO
Team-BHP Support

Re: Count me in too

Quote:
Originally Posted by mayank10 View Post
i have booked my first Car, Toyota Etios Liva G.
My favourite entry-level sedan! Welcome to Team-BHP and congrats on the Etios. This car is more fun than its price tag would have you believe, as we discovered on my favourite driving road.

Drive safe, and do share an ownership report once you get her home.
Old 25th July 2011, 20:36   #3
Senior - BHPian

Re: Count me in too

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTO View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by mayank10
i have booked my first Car, Toyota Etios Liva G.
My favourite entry-level sedan!
Since when has Etios Liva become a sedan? I haven't been regular on forum these days, but has something changed recently to brand Etios Liva as a sedan?

Last edited by sukiwa : 25th July 2011 at 20:39.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed