Team-BHP > Introduce yourself

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 29th July 2011, 04:30   #1
BHPian

Dashing into the Team

Greetings all!

After a while the Team imprints itself into your DNA, isn't it? The smell of coffee, the main headlines and what's new on The Indian Car Scene makes cracker of a morning. That is how I started my day, for almost two years now.

Thank you mods for accepting me into the team.

I am teacher. I teach politics and world affairs to undergraduate students, off Bangalore. I am passionate about my job and it is challenging to teach the rural folks. My passion creeps into, apart from automobiles, reading non fiction, gadgets and gizmos, playing games on PS3, and stargazing.

We have two cars in the family, trusted Santro and quick Swift. The third one, an elegant machete Vento TDI is around the corner. Can't wait to stick the Team's signage On the great white. So off I go to purchase my stickers!

Thanks for reading. Have a great day!

doxinboy
Old 29th July 2011, 12:15   #2
Senior - BHPian

Re: Dashing into the Team

Welcome here doxinboy!
World affairs, politics and stargazing; an interesting combination to go with cars
Do put up some experiences of your rides, both the existing ones and a buying experience of the Vento too; would be interesting to hear from your neck of the woods
selfdrive is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 29th July 2011, 12:46   #3
BHPian

Re: Dashing into the Team

Hey doxinboy,

Welcome aboard!

It was a crisp and effective introduction. Loved reading it. Apart from your varied passions, does the term doxin in your handle point to one more of your interests?!

While you put t-bhp signage on the elegant-around-the-corner Vento, we also look forward to its ownership thread here.

Cheerio.

Last edited by RadiantKarma : 29th July 2011 at 12:50. Reason: syntax correction
RadiantKarma is offline   (1) Thanks
Closed Thread

Most Viewed