Team-BHP > Introduce yourself

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 4th August 2011, 13:05   #1
BHPian

Wow, can't believe my member ship has been approved!!

Dear All ,

I was having a particularly bad Monday.. when i saw the mail informing me that my membership had been approved.

It was one hell of a "WOW MOMENT" and perhaps the only thing that carried me throughout the day.

Well, so much about that, let me start with introductions.

I live in Belapur, Navi Mumbai and have two vehicles, both of which i ABSOLUTELY adore.

- Enfield 350cc 2005 Electra
- Fiat Linea T-Jet Plus 2011

I have been following the Team-BHP site for quite some time and have since i moved to Mumbai two years back visited all the usual suspects around Mumbai, viz, Alibaug, Kashid, Murud, Janjira, Karnala, Lonavla, daman, Matheran etc..

Now really want to start exploring further/deeper and become an active part of a this community. Raring to go...
Old 4th August 2011, 15:32   #2
BANNED

Re: Wow, can't believe my member ship has been approved!!

welcome off tar buddy every one has the same feeling once this gets approved i think only second to when a girl says yes first time ;-)
Old 5th August 2011, 16:57   #3
BANNED

Welcome and congrats on becoming a fellow BHP'n. It sure is a great feeling!
Old 5th August 2011, 17:05   #4
Senior - BHPian

Welcome to n00b land my friend. May you have many hours of happy reading and posting ahead of you!
Old 5th August 2011, 22:13   #5
BHPian

Warm welcome PGN. Wish you several years of safe and enjoyable motoring. Look forward to learning together with other tBHP members.
Old 6th August 2011, 08:56   #6
BHPian

Welcome PGN. Congratulations on your membership from a member of your locality (CBD).

Its just that I happened to come across the post while my friend is trying to be a part of TBHP since last 4 months and still trying. He was wondering that all new members are getting selected from South and to prove my point that TBHP is not biased I showed him entusiasts becoming members from across the country.

All I can is to wish him a luck...

[you may catch my ride, Estilo with LTD and LCLC stickers in CBD parking lot]
Old 6th August 2011, 20:40   #7
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by nomadabhi View Post
Welcome PGN. Congratulations on your membership from a member of your locality (CBD).

Its just that I happened to come across the post while my friend is trying to be a part of TBHP since last 4 months and still trying. He was wondering that all new members are getting selected from South and to prove my point that TBHP is not biased I showed him entusiasts becoming members from across the country.

Nomadabhi,

Do you realize that low flying is a crime in most part of the world .
Old 6th August 2011, 22:51   #8
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by PGNarain View Post
Dear All ,

I was having a particularly bad Monday.. when i saw the mail informing me that my membership had been approved.

It was one hell of a "WOW MOMENT" and perhaps the only thing that carried me throughout the day.

Well, so much about that, let me start with introductions.

I live in Belapur, Navi Mumbai and have two vehicles, both of which i ABSOLUTELY adore.

- Enfield 350cc 2005 Electra
- Fiat Linea T-Jet Plus 2011

I have been following the Team-BHP site for quite some time and have since i moved to Mumbai two years back visited all the usual suspects around Mumbai, viz, Alibaug, Kashid, Murud, Janjira, Karnala, Lonavla, daman, Matheran etc..

Now really want to start exploring further/deeper and become an active part of a this community. Raring to go...
Hi Narain, welcome aboard,You have a freind in front of you already.

I am too a Bull fan, and at present Restoring a standard 1989 Bull.
Kindly go through my thread Restoration of my 1989 Bullet,and you will see how a sad looking and tired Bull comes out of hospital bed and start THUMPING in my backyard.
I too have a Linea 2010 emotion high end model,which my brother uses.
We have got the major changes inthe AC unit of Linea about 2 months back,when the cars were recalled.Regards..........
Old 7th August 2011, 13:40   #9
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by hate tar View Post
welcome off tar buddy every one has the same feeling once this gets approved i think only second to when a girl says yes first time ;-)
thanks hate tar, though as far as i am concerned i think i am always second time lucky, could not get my girlfriend ( now wife ) to agree the first time as well..

But yes all things considered, it a fantastic feeling.
Old 7th August 2011, 13:44   #10
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by adidac369 View Post
Welcome and congrats on becoming a fellow BHP'n. It sure is a great feeling!
Quote:
Originally Posted by iliketurtles View Post
Welcome to n00b land my friend. May you have many hours of happy reading and posting ahead of you!
Quote:
Originally Posted by raj_srini View Post
Warm welcome PGN. Wish you several years of safe and enjoyable motoring. Look forward to learning together with other tBHP members.
Quote:
Originally Posted by nomadabhi View Post

Thanks a lot for the welcome everyone, it feels amazing.

@nomadabhi - will keep a lookout for your ride in the parking lot, i park my bullet on the west side.

@ Iqbal veerji - tks sir, lovely to hear from a fellow Bullet Enthusiast. i will probably PM you soon as i am looking for a good Bullet mechanic in Navi Mumbai. Will surely catch up with you son.
Old 8th August 2011, 15:57   #11
BANNED

PGNarain and Iqbal veerji i am too a thumper owning a standard 350 and 500 cc, recently went to leh in june on 500cc(use it for only long distance and hills) . its a once life time must do.
regards
g
Old 8th August 2011, 16:16   #12
Distinguished - BHPian

Woo hoo, nice garage! PLease take a trip across the e-way and join us for the Pune meets that keep happening (check the thread in the Team BHP Meets section).

Welcome to Team BHP and have a great time here!
Old 8th August 2011, 17:26   #13
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by noopster View Post
Woo hoo, nice garage! PLease take a trip across the e-way and join us for the Pune meets that keep happening (check the thread in the Team BHP Meets section).

Welcome to Team BHP and have a great time here!
Thanks for the compliment noopster and will definitely come down to Pune but i personally prefer the old highway / NH4 when i have the time. It is just tooo beautiful, especially during the monsoons, even with the random potholes thrown in, the E-Way is almost nothing compared to it in terms of driving pleasure.

Further I have already signed up for the Sept TBHP meet to Kaas and will be coming in my Linea alongwith my wife, though would have loved to ride down on my Bullet but keeping in mind the monsoons, will have to plan for that later.
PGNarain is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 10th August 2011, 09:17   #14
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by SushilBajpai View Post
Nomadabhi,

Do you realize that low flying is a crime in most part of the world .
Thanks for the answer to to your question: "most part of the world"

Quote:
Originally Posted by PGNarain View Post
Thanks a lot for the welcome everyone, it feels amazing.

@nomadabhi - will keep a lookout for your ride in the parking lot, i park my bullet on the west side.
I have my ride in Wipro's parking lot i.e. station entry opposite to IDBI/VishwaKamal.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed