Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 12th August 2004, 15:49   #1
BHPian

Hey guys,

Its been a long time i am regular visitor over team-bhp.com, but didn`t actually want to introduce myself, as i never felt any need of being introduced. Team-bhp.com do had a edge over the other native sites. Anyhow, looks like introduction is kinda "prampara" over her

2fast2furious - as the nick suggests, i am the person of the kind driving really hard pushing up till limit of the engine. Not only cars, but love to push mine oldie YAMAHA 350. Speed and Rashness (I call it Smart Driving) is the ultimate pashion for me. Actually i am kinda moody person in this regard. extent of rashness - covered a journey of around 14 km a very rushy area, from pragati Maidan to model town, within 12.35 mins on my bike

Work - 26, Delhitie(Dil and Dimag Waale), single, working as Delhi Branch Manager(Service) in a Reputated korean Co. engaged in Hone appliances and Consumer electronics. Nobody in family want me to do job intially, being a biz family, but opted to choose the job as want to do something of my own. Anyhow, happy of what i am and very satisfied with that.

Owns -

Toyota Qualis
Maruti Esteem
Maruti Wagon R
Maruti Zen
Maruti Van
Honda City 1.5
Hyundai Santro
Tata Indica
Tata Indigo

quite a long huh ?? ... living in joint family we and chacha`s .. u see we actually love maruti and tata products (being low cost spares and indulged in spare part biz)

another great hobby apart from cars is computer and web work. don`t know how much of you guys remember or even know about a website existed two and half years ago with name of www.techard.com, related to reviews of computer hardwares like Intel,AMD, Segate, Samsung and many more. But the website was a big HIT.... coudn`t continue it because of lack of time only. Anyway, still miss those days. Any would be happy to help out any Techie or Web related prob.

Well... enough fr nw dudes have to complete some work... Sorry for being a silent watcher and commenting very short on some topics.. but u know i have to maintain a balance between mine proffesional and personal life.

Gud day,

2f2f
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks