Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 18th August 2011, 12:50   #1

Hello Everyone

Hello Everyone,

I have been having so much fun reading through the website that i almost forgot to register and introduce myself. I am probably browsing Team-Bhp for more than 4 years now. Great respect and bows to all the moderators and all you guys who make this one of the most exciting communities.

I love my cars, they take you to places. That's what life is about. Coming to what i drive, i owned a Matiz and Palio 1.2 previously. Driving a Palio 1.6 Sports now and at the verge of upgrading to Scorpio.
Old 18th August 2011, 13:17   #2
Senior - BHPian

Re: Hello Everyone

Hello Calyen,

Welcome to T-Bhp.

Hyderabadi T-Bhpn's are very active on this forum.

We meet regularly in city and drive meets and few of us are avid foodies as well.

Check these threads for more information.

http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/team-b...m-meet-62.html

http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifti...rabad-239.html
Old 18th August 2011, 15:35   #3
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by calyen View Post
Hello Everyone,

I have been having so much fun reading through the website that i almost forgot to register and introduce myself. I am probably browsing Team-Bhp for more than 4 years now. Great respect and bows to all the moderators and all you guys who make this one of the most exciting communities.

I love my cars, they take you to places. That's what life is about. Coming to what i drive, i owned a Matiz and Palio 1.2 previously. Driving a Palio 1.6 Sports now and at the verge of upgrading to Scorpio.
Welcome calyen!!
Well said about the forum. One of the few communities you keep coming back to!! Just cant resist it, right? Hats off to the mods and contributors!
Old 18th August 2011, 22:58   #4

@silverwood Thanks for the links. Will try to make it to the next meet up. Definitely looking forward for that.

@samm Thank you for the warm welcome. +1 to the mods.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks