Team-BHP - Hey all
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Introduce yourself (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/introduce-yourself/)
-   -   Hey all (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/introduce-yourself/10644-hey-all.html)

HEy all,
THis is ma first post, Yeahhh!!!! :) . I happen to be a major biker and also a car freak, Although i dunno much bout indepth bout cars, maybe this site can teach me stuff bout cars. I own M800 (dads of course lol: ), really enjoying riding it, The best car i drove til now is da Boxster, topped bout 190 kmph,. I still doin my education n also a work as a Dj. anywayz thx for welcoming me to this community n i hope a learn a lot.

Hey bro,
welcome aboard and enjoy your stay here.
Read the announcements section.
Cheers

Hi djvirus welcome aboard, have a great stay.

Hey dude,
Welcome to the team, anjoyr ur stay!

welcome and enjoy buddy.
-sr

hey dude
welcome to tbhp.im sure youll learn a lot from here.the sites got a vast database of info !!
enjoy your stay here

Rev

Hi Djvirus,

Welcome aboard and enjoy ur stay.
Welcome to Team-Bhp.
Go through the announcement section before posting..
Kindly upload dj songs for us.

Cheers,
Mugen_Power

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mugen_Power
Hi ...
Kindly upload dj songs for us....Cheers,
Mugen_Power

...without running foul of copyright laws. i am not sure how copyright laws affect DJ remixes et. al. but just to be clear TBHP does not condone or permit the breaking of any copyright laws (P2P music downloads, piracy, etc..).

Dude you really have a problem with bull****ting !!!!(If you don’t believe me ask anyone from xbhp) can you please tell me where you drove a boxter at 190kmph? A few months back you gave all of us in xbhp more bull**** than anyone of us could handle, and when people got pissed with you, you left that and joined this club. Anyway please be a little considerate to everyone here and please don’t let your imagination get out of control.

And to everyone here..this is the first time I checked team-bhp. And what do I see… more bull**** from djvirus. What a start

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gasolinejunkie
Dude you really have a problem with bull****ting !!!!(If you don’t believe me ask anyone from xbhp) can you please tell me where you drove a boxter at 190kmph? A few months back you gave all of us in xbhp more bull**** than anyone of us could handle, and when people got pissed with you, you left that and joined this club. Anyway please be a little considerate to everyone here and please don’t let your imagination get out of control.

And to everyone here..this is the first time I checked team-bhp. And what do I see… more bull**** from djvirus. What a start

Hey DJVirus ! Welcome to Team-Bhp ! and MODS plz look into this matter cause we dont want another PULSARIAN (Unowhtimsayin) on the forum !

Note from Moderator - So far "djvirus" has not broken any rules on TBHP.

Needless to say, when any member steps out of line, the support team will take the neccessary action at that time.

Thread closed.
R