Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 28th August 2011, 23:10   #1
BHPian

Hello, Namaskar and Vanakkam!

Hello everyone! I thank the moderators for approving my membership and I hope to gel into the family right away!

A Few Words About Myself:
I am a senior consultant at an MNC in Madras. I am single and live with my parents. I like art, literature and traveling. And talking of traveling...

Not So Few Words About My Car(s):
I am a petrol head as I love efficiency as much as I love power. My favourite car during my college days was the OHC. My first car was a black Swift Zxi. I called her "Orchid" and I learned to drive properly in her. After 3 years of driving 99% of the time in the city, I chose to buy a diesel car as the family needed an Odominator.

One of my bosses, Team BHP's official test drive thread and Mobike's ownership thread (Thanks!) of the WA proved extremely valuable in choosing the right cars for the test drive phase. This is my "Jasmine".

Nothing has changed after a year. Jasmine's 15k service is coming up next month and I have not even driven half of that! Sorry for going off-topic.
Old 29th August 2011, 10:23   #2
BHPian

Re: Hello, Namaskar and Vanakkam!

This is my "Jasmine".
Hello, Namaskar and Vanakkam!-image_035.jpg

Sorry for the missing photo from the earlier post. I had apparently removed the attachment to remove one of the two photos that were appearing in the preview post!

Last edited by bblost : 29th August 2011 at 12:30. Reason: Removed font tags. Thanks.
Old 29th August 2011, 11:33   #3
BHPian

Re: Hello, Namaskar and Vanakkam!

HI Sedated Drive

Welcome to the gang and hope you have all the fun like the others on T-BHP.
Do let know details of your drive and read the pitstop, announcements sections for knowing more of T-BHP. All the best and have fun with safe driving.

Nice names like orchid and Jasmine ( botanist by any chance)

Cheers
Prasad
Dieseldunk is offline   (1) Thanks
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks