Team-BHP - Hey Friends Luv Here, I Love Hell But With My Cars
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Introduce yourself (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/introduce-yourself/)
-   -   Hey Friends Luv Here, I Love Hell But With My Cars (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/introduce-yourself/10746-hey-friends-luv-here-i-love-hell-but-my-cars.html)

HEY PPL I AM LUV,THE OWNER OF A WAGONR , FORD IKON 1.6 NXT AND A SANTRO XING clap: . I LOVE SPEED AND RACES .ITS FUN TO WIN THE RUPEES IN RACES THEN THE GIRLS IN A PUB MOROVER FOR ME I WOULD LOVE TO GO TO HELL BUT WITH MY BIKE AND CARS SO KEEP RACING AND KEEP ME INFORMED OF THE LATEST RACES AND THE LATEST IN CARS AND BIKES SCENE IN INDIA SEE YA BYE

[b]Note from moderator:
Go through the announcement section.
Do not use smilies before that.
Do not use all capital for posting.

Welcome to TBHP.

Hey welcome!.
WagonR and Santro .. both!.. I wonder which one do you use for racing.

Quote:

Originally Posted by luv_bikelover
HEY PPL I AM LUV,THE OWNER OF A WAGONR , FORD IKON 1.6 NXT AND A SANTRO XING . I LOVE SPEED AND RACES .ITS FUN TO WIN THE RUPEES IN RACES THEN THE GIRLS IN A PUB MOROVER FOR ME I WOULD LOVE TO GO TO HELL BUT WITH MY BIKE AND CARS SO KEEP RACING AND KEEP ME INFORMED OF THE LATEST RACES AND THE LATEST IN CARS AND BIKES SCENE IN INDIA SEE YA BYE

hahah this is one hillarious intro !!! rl: welcome to tbhp dude..LOL

rev

Quote:

Originally Posted by SLK
Hey welcome!.
WagonR and Santro .. both!.. I wonder which one do you use for racing.

yeah dude... let us know and also do u have a turbo in it? rl:

Welcome dude..do you use Wagon-R/Santro Xing for racing lol: ?

Why not Ikon 1.6 ?

Note from the Team-BHP Support Staff : Post Deleted. Slang and SMS Language are STRICTLY prohibited on Team-BHP. Please type in full and proper English for the benefit of other community members.

We advice you to read the Announcements and Board Rules section before proceeding any further.

Welcome to the forum and enjou ur stay.

And also read the announcement section before posting..

Quote:

Originally Posted by revtech
hahah this is one hillarious intro !!!welcome to tbhp dude..LOL

rev

agree:

I thought I could neva be beaten....
Hehehe!!!
This guy has earned the crown!!!
Enjoy ur stay here dude...
But watchout...
Or else all you would see is my tailpipe.

thanks dude hope to give you more of this and more of my cars keep reading !!!

Quote:

HEY PPL I AM LUV,THE OWNER OF A WAGONR , FORD IKON 1.6 NXT AND A SANTRO XING . I LOVE SPEED AND RACES .ITS FUN TO WIN THE RUPEES IN RACES THEN THE GIRLS IN A PUB MOROVER FOR ME I WOULD LOVE TO GO TO HELL BUT WITH MY BIKE AND CARS SO KEEP RACING AND KEEP ME INFORMED OF THE LATEST RACES AND THE LATEST IN CARS AND BIKES SCENE IN INDIA SEE YA BYE

Note from moderator:
Go through the announcement section.
Do not use smilies before that.
Do not use all capital for posting.

Welcome to TBHP.

nice man.... already making a name for yourself on the forum, eh? ;) Welcome aboard....

Quote:

HEY PPL I AM LUV,THE OWNER OF A WAGONR , FORD IKON 1.6 NXT AND A SANTRO XING. I LOVE SPEED AND RACES .ITS FUN TO WIN THE RUPEES IN RACES THEN THE GIRLS IN A PUB MOROVER FOR ME I WOULD LOVE TO GO TO HELL BUT WITH MY BIKE AND CARS

hey why didnt we come across this idea ? we can race santros and wagon rs and earn money and girls ... maybe becoz we dont have the brains ...?
anywayz .nice intro

Welcome to the forum bikelover, enjoy your stay here.

Quote:

thanx men this place rocks keep it going

u sure do crack me up... lol:

which bike do u "love" ??

well i love the r6 which is gonna be my latest possession