Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 9th September 2011, 11:24   #1
BHPian

Another car addict joins the Team

Hello All,

Finally joined the Team, after a very long period of addictively following various threads on T-BHP. Gives me the shivers that people may soon be following my threads! Looking forward to this. Thanks Mods.

My name is Deepanjan, and am based out of Bangalore. My ride is a 10-year old FIAT Palio which still drives and looks great. Other customers at the service stations throw me disbelieving looks when I say that my car is more than a decade old

I work in a software products firm.
Old 11th September 2011, 01:46   #2
Senior - BHPian

Re: Another car addict joins the Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeepChat View Post
Hello All,
Welcome aboard, DeepChat!

The Fiat Palio has a huge following here and you'll fit right in! Would be nice to read a long term ownership review on your steed.

Cheers!
Old 11th September 2011, 09:19   #3
BHPian

Thanks Anekho!! Brilliant idea for a new thread. Will do this today.
Old 12th September 2011, 21:44   #4
BHPian

Welcome aboard DeepChat. Like you, even I have recently joined. Would like to know from you tips and tricks of keeping a car in pristine condition.
Old 13th September 2011, 12:51   #5
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by riturajsharma19 View Post
Welcome aboard DeepChat. Like you, even I have recently joined. Would like to know from you tips and tricks of keeping a car in pristine condition.
rituraj, I think the fabulous FIAT paint quality makes sure that the car always looks good. Daily washes and wipes help of course. Also, since my Palio is Golden Beige, minor scratches don't stand out. In Blr, you just can't avoid scratches .

The BNW Punto is your ride? I have coveted the car for sometime now. She's a real looker. Take good care of her mate. It was my first choice for an upgrade until I decided against a diesel car.
Old 14th September 2011, 05:10   #6
BHPian

Welcome aboard Deepanjan, Feel free to be lost forever in this magical car lovers forum
Old 14th September 2011, 15:00   #7
BHPian

Hi Deep,

Welcome to TBHP.
Nice to have someone with a decade old FIAT.

Seeing the level of interest that you have, I am sure you will spend much if not most of your time here.

Mmmm which software company are you working with ? I dont want to invest in its share pretty soon ;P
Old 14th September 2011, 22:29   #8
BHPian

Warm welcome to the forum Deep chat. You'll meet many Fiat lovers out here. Look forward to sharing and learning with you.
Old 14th September 2011, 23:01   #9
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeepChat View Post

The BNW Punto is your ride?
Yes, BNW Punto is indeed my ride. I give her a weekly wash and try not to wipe too much, so as to not induce many swirls. Just recently got a bottle of Collinite 845 wax which I plan to apply in the weekend.

Wonder what made you decide against a diesel.
Old 19th September 2011, 13:39   #10
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandip View Post
Hi Deep,

Welcome to TBHP.
Nice to have someone with a decade old FIAT.

Seeing the level of interest that you have, I am sure you will spend much if not most of your time here.

Mmmm which software company are you working with ? I dont want to invest in its share pretty soon ;P
@sandip - yea, may not be a good idea given that a lot of office time is spent googling cars and related info Fortunately we are still not listed.

Quote:
Wonder what made you decide against a diesel.
@rituraj - My driving is currently restricted to <1000 kms per day. It doesn't justify the premium I need to pay for a diesel car. I'd rather buy a fully loaded petrol car for the same price. It may also be the result of having driven petrol cars all these years, some kind of a mental block may be.

Quote:
Warm welcome to the forum Deep chat. You'll meet many Fiat lovers out here. Look forward to sharing and learning with you.
@raj_srini - Thanks!! I am planning a long-term review of my car pretty soon. Should make for some interesting reading.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks