Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 16th September 2011, 08:54   #1
BHPian

Hi Fellow T-BHPians

Hi Everyone. First of all thanks to the moderators for accepting me as a part of this forum.

It’s been more than 1.5 to 2 years I've been following Team BHP forum. I am a car enthusiast, love reading anything and everything about cars. I found Team BHP as one of the most professionally managed website / forum with genuine participants having very good knowledge of cars. Daily there is new information and learning from this forum.

Since the time I have started following Team BHP, there has not been even a single day, when I did not open the forum and read article / discussion. But, the only thing missing was, that i could not share my thoughts and experiences about various topics. I also want to share my view with experience and distinguished members of the forum, because without discussing i would not be able to enhance and share my knowledge. This was that reason that compelled me to join this club.

In January 2009 I had bought my 1st car A-star, all the information that i had gathered about A Star was majorly from Team BHP. Then in September 2010, I had bought my 2nd car Ritz Vxi, information for which was also gathered purely from Team BHP.
Last month I had booked New Swift Vdi, but after its launch and watching at the prices and the enhancements provided, I got my booking changed to Zdi. Now I am awaiting for my new car.

Anyways, looking forward to sharing my experience and learning in future with everyone aboard.

Thanks
Old 30th September 2011, 22:44   #2
Senior - BHPian

Re: Hi Fellow T-BHPians

Quote:
Originally Posted by ankurvirmani19 View Post
Hi Everyone. First of all thanks to the moderators for accepting me as a part of this forum.
Welcome aboard!

The Swift ZDi is a great choice - should be good fun to drive
Looking forward to an ownership thread when you get yours!

Cheers!
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks