Team-BHP - My first introduction to you all
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Introduce yourself (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/introduce-yourself/)
-   -   My first introduction to you all (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/introduce-yourself/10826-my-first-introduction-you-all.html)

Hello! Team,
I am Kunal Alva male 36 from Bangalore.I heard a lot about this group and wanted to be a part of it. I work as a Project Manager in IT telecommunication wirless field.I am also a member of Palio users group and avid fan of Fiat cars.However I do not own a Fiat yet.

I am planning to buy a car soon sometime in March as I was waiting to hear from Fiat.Let's hope my long wait does result into something good.

That's all for the moment.
Thanking you all for making this group so informative.
Best Regards
Kunal

Welcome to Team BHP! Have fun!!

Welcome kumal,
Have a nice time with Team BHP.
Now days, I can see more fiats in Bangalore. you can go for petra if you want to go in for a 3 box Car.

Cheers

Hey bro,
welcome aboard and enjoy your stay here.
Get a Petra if you are on the lookout for a 3 box car.

@ Kunal.
If you plan to go for a FIAT, the best times are comin !!
With Fiat cars (available from TATA outlets too), u'd get the after sales guaranteed from TATA Motors' nation wide network.

Even i've been an admirer of Fiat (afterall, no other manufacturer has 11 wins in the European car of the Year awards) ... The only thing holding it back in India was the tremendously pathetic Aftersales .. But with that being taken care of, i guess Petra (@ Lambo) or Palio ,for that matter, would give their competitors a run for their money...

Wishing yu all the Best !!

Hey Kunal welcome to the forum! I am sure you will enjoy your stay here.

If you are planning to buy a Fiat, this is the time. Fiat are probably going to launch the new look Palio to coincide with the beginning of sales and service of Fiat cars through TATA dealers. All the best and hope to welcome you into the Fiat owners club. :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by kunal21
That's all for the moment.
Thanking you all for making this group so informative.
Best Regards
Kunal

clap: spoken like a true IT guy.

Hi Bro.. welcome to TBHP..You will also find a lot of software guys around here me being one of them rl: .. have fun and hope to see your car pics here soon..

Hey Kunal
Welcome to tbhp. Here you'll find lots Fiat lovers.

Enjoy your time here.

Hey kunal buddy

Welcome to the group, U will be addicted like I am.
Hope you buy you fiat car soon.

I am also a PUG member, passionate about Fiat palio.

All the best

Cheers

Major

Hi! Guys,Thank you all for your welcome messages. Just wanted to share I took a test ride of Palio ELX from Concorde Motors Bangalore. I am keen to buy a Palio 1.6 sports. Could someone share the experience on this model and how much milage you get ? Also on Adventure please? It was good to sight the FIAT logo after a long wait. Thank you once again.
Best Regards
Kunal