Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 5th October 2011, 17:35   #16

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr.sinha

Thank you BabySchumi.
Oh, btw, did you mean my 2 kids standing by the Ford Fusion, or you meant my other 2 cuties: the BMW and the Kawasaki?
Yes I meant them in my earlier post. But having a another look at your Beemer(is this your first car?) and Kawasaki - they are close! I'm myself trying to decide between 320d vs c250/220.
Old 5th October 2011, 23:41   #17
BHPian

Re: Hi All...

Quote:
Originally Posted by BabySchumi View Post
Yes I meant them in my earlier post. But having a another look at your Beemer(is this your first car?) and Kawasaki - they are close! I'm myself trying to decide between 320d vs c250/220.
Yes, I know.
But the Beemer was like my baby too Never took so much good care of any other car as I did with this one. This included going to wash the car in sub-zero temp in New Jersey once. Though the water in the washer nozzle wasn't frozen yet, by the time I finished washing the front, then washing the back, the water on the bonnet had already frozen. So, there I was driving back in a car which seemed to have a serious attack of chicken pox (patches of white ice all over the black body). And near frostbite on my fingers.
The BMW was my 2nd car. The Kawa was somewhere between my 5th and 6th.

I hope you go for the 320d. It should be worth it. Good luck with your purchase and Happy Driving.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks