Team-BHP > Introduce yourself

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 21st October 2011, 11:46   #31
Distinguished - BHPian

Re: On the 18th attempt, I finally am approved to say "Hello" to all fellow T-BHP mem

Congratulations and welcome aboard.
Great perseverance and passion towards Team BHP, and am looking forward to your valuable contribution!

Cheers,
Old 21st October 2011, 15:44   #32
Senior - BHPian

Re: On the 18th attempt, I finally am approved to say "Hello" to all fellow T-BHP mem

Hey Driving_Nomad a very warm welcome to TBHP. Nice to see the effort you have put in to get in (not turning: read last 3 letters of your login) for around 6 months (my guess assuming over a week for each attempt). This amount of screening is what makes TBHP such as rich collection of petrol heads at one place!
Old 27th October 2011, 19:32   #33
BHPian

A very warm welcome to you. Look forward to many valuable posts from you.
Old 27th October 2011, 19:59   #34

Welcome to the community! Considerable number of persistent efforts to join the community, but believe me its worth it! Cheers to Team-BHP!
Old 31st October 2011, 11:10   #35
AVR
BHPian

Welcome to the forum Driving_Nomad! Have a great time here!

Quite intrigued by your mention of a modded Safari. Looking forward to seeing it soon.

Cheers,
Adi
Old 31st October 2011, 12:21   #36
BHPian

Welcome aboard Driving _Nomad!
I can relate. I got approved on the 15-16th attempt. I had stopped counting actually! But it was totally worth it!

Do post a review of the wonderful Punto.
Have a great stay!
Old 31st October 2011, 17:50   #37
BHPian

Welcome Sir..!!! This place is heaven for people like us and I am sure you are gonna enjoy every single bit of it
Old 1st November 2011, 15:41   #38
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Driving_Nomad View Post
And on the 18th attempt, I finally am approved to say Hello to all fellow Team-BHP members!!!
Srinivas, All I can say is ... Wow! Definitely multiple rounds of applause are called for your perseverance and grit. I am a newbie myself and I look forward to reading your contributions - I am sure they will be exceptional if you were to put even a fraction of the efforts to join the forum.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed