Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 6th March 2006, 06:43   #1

Hi All!!!!

I am new to Team BHP....so here's my intro:

I was an active member of XBHP the 2 wheels counterpart of Team BHP, but after i becamea proud owner of a blue international Suzuki Zen, my attention shifted to more wheels( Afterall the more the merrier ;-)/Last year i relocated myself to Bangalore and though road experience stays horrible( if u learn Driving in New Delhi and then come to bangalore u might feel like an expert swimmer used to seas, being crammed into a mere domestic well) i found out other ways to enjoy- Especially weekend gateaways: So it turns out Long Drive becomes a hit!!! I have already made a trip to Mysore, Pondicherry and planning to explore more. Nandi Hills have become more like a routine visit. Anyway I am sure i will have a good experience considering the no. of vehicle Lovers present in Bangalore. Looking forward to meeting u all Soon........Til then Vrrrooooooommmmm...
Old 6th March 2006, 09:39   #2
GTO
Team-BHP Support

Hi Mystiqabel,

Congrats on your graduation from 2 wheels to 4, and welcome to the Team-BHP. Do make sure you familiarise yourself with the Team-BHP Rules and protocol that we follow on this forum.

GTO
Old 6th March 2006, 11:37   #3
Senior - BHPian

Hi..and welcome to the forum.

Enjoy ur stay.
Old 6th March 2006, 19:34   #4
BHPian

hi dude..welcome to the forum..hope you have a nice time..ya bangalore is car lover place..
Old 7th March 2006, 12:12   #5
Team-BHP Support

Welcome to the forum mate. Congrats on your graduation to 4 wheels. Enjoy your stay here... TBHP rocks.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks