Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 26th October 2011, 11:01   #1
BHPian

Introducing myself!

Hello everyone!!

I have been a member of the Team BHP forum for quite a while now but i haven't really been active for a lot of reasons beginning from laziness to lack of internet connection and being busy with work etc...

Of late i have benefited from this forum and i wanted to be an active member of this forum. I wanted to contribute and learn from this forum. We do not have a lot of participation from Hyderabad in these forums and maybe it is time that scene changed for the better.

I am a 28 years old Hyderabadi and I work for ADP India as a Technical Writer. I create user manuals and user guides for a living.:-)

I own a 2005 October Honda Unicorn, A 1988 Royal Enfield 350 Standard Bullet, A Tata Indigo CS, and recently i bought Spyder's 1972 Mahindra CJ3B Jeep which is how i benefited from this forum. I was doing an extensive search for a jeep and came across Spyder's post on several forums and checked it out and it worked just fine for both of us.

I love the Jeep for its ruggedness and i dont mind the maintenance that comes along with the enfield and the Vintage jeep. I love to sit with the mechanics, sipping tea while they are at work and try to get some knowledge as they go about doing the job. I sometimes get my hands dirty too and boy it is a pleasure. I love to travel and i have driven around quite a while in my car and now the Jeep thrills have begun.

So I look forward to be an active member of this forum and benefit from the vast knowledge bank that we all can tap into.

CheerS!!!!
Teja
Attached Thumbnails
Introducing myself!-4.jpg  

Last edited by khan_sultan : 26th October 2011 at 12:40. Reason: Only 2 smiles per post please
Old 26th October 2011, 11:48   #2
Senior - BHPian

Re: Introducing myself!

Welcome Teja on board. Do share more about your CJ3B with pics.

Also go through the forum rules-- Team-BHP - Team-BHP FAQ

I see you are already violating one.

Spike
SPIKE ARRESTOR is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 26th October 2011, 12:38   #3
Distinguished - BHPian

Welcome aborad!
Truly a great forum to get /contribute views.

As noted below be familiar with the forum rules lest you want to draw attention !

Cheers!
Old 26th October 2011, 16:05   #4
Senior - BHPian

Welcome to team bhp board. It is a great forum of contributions and benefiting by taking the knowledge from here. being a writer and having different type of Automobiles you do can contribute a lot.
Old 26th October 2011, 16:46   #5
BANNED

Welcome Teja!

Nice to see another Hyderabadi on T-BHP! Will be waiting for the ownership reports and will meet you soon too.

Where do you stay in Hyderabad? Read the rules of T-BHP once dude before getting any infractions!

Regards,
Anurag
Old 28th October 2011, 16:15   #6
BHPian

Thank you everyone for the warm welcome! I am happy to see that quite a few people have read my post. I intend to continue the restoration that Karthik AKA Spyder had started and get the jeep in better condition than ever.

I have made a couple of trips to the mechanics and have invested some money. I will elaborate on those in another post that I will start after I get familiar with the rules of posting on this forum. I feel proud to be a member of this forum as all of us take the written word very seriously and as a writer I appreciate that very much.

Thanks again!!

Teja.
Old 28th October 2011, 16:26   #7
BHPian

Anurag,

I live close to Sainikpuri and work at Somajiguda. I would love to meet you folks sometime soon.

I have a friend, Venky, whom i have known for the last 20 odd years and we do most of the traveling together. He loves to drive just like I do and we have several memorable trips together. One of them is the 550 kms we did in two days on my Unicorn. Hyderabad-Nagarjun Sagar-Srisailam-Hyderabad. SO me and my best friend will come down to meet you guys when it is convenient for everyone.

My mobile number is 9866252793. Please SMS me if I do not take the call as my office does not allow mobiles inside. They had even blocked the TBHP site for some days. Miraculously it is accessible today and this is my second post already.

Warm regards,
Teja.
Old 28th October 2011, 16:47   #8

Welcome Aboard Teja,

Hope you have a great time here as much as me. Though am an ardent fan of TBHP, I became a member last December and only now finding me do some contributions! Warm Regards.
Old 3rd November 2011, 21:35   #9
BHPian

Welcome aboard Teja. Nice to have another petrol head and a travel freak around Sainikpuri.

I also stay close to Sainikpuri in A.S.Raonagar.

So join us in the meets and hope to catch up with you u sometime near sainikpuri.

Nice Jeep you have there, I am also planning to get an MM550 soon.

Regards
Shashi
Old 4th November 2011, 10:53   #10
BHPian

Welcome Teja,
Great looking jeep you got there I see that we have something in common: I am a writer too (Creative director in an ad agency), I own a Bull too (95' RE 500), I too drive a sedan (2005 Lancer petrol), I too am a die hard jeep fan (You beat me to that, i don't own one yet).
Wish you a wonderful stay on TBHP
Cheers!
Aadhitya
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks