Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 1st November 2011, 15:40   #1
BHPian

Greetings !

Hello everyone,

My name is khalil khan and am at last a member of the team bhp family, and have spent most of my life loving bikes and cars. Feels lovely to be in the midst of such experts of the automotive sector and have been following threads(technical mainly) so as to be able to get to know my jeep and bikes better.

A little history about me and my vehicles. I started off with dads old piaggio scooter, popping wheelies on the way to school, graduated to a yamaha crux (my love affair with yamaha started at age 17), and then came the magnificent japanese made 86 model rx 100. and then came the rxz and a slew of bad attempts at owning a yezdi.

I now have a jeep and retain the rx100 and the 'Z' and recently acquired a 95 model mm 540.

Last edited by Jaggu : 1st November 2011 at 15:53. Reason: Capitalize please, helps with readability. Also do a Preview before Submitting posts. Thanks
Old 1st November 2011, 18:52   #2
BHPian

Re: Greetings !

Khalil, welcome to the community. Jeepees always had lovely stories about the escapades in their jeeps. Look forward to reading your stories too.
Old 1st November 2011, 22:31   #3
BHPian

Re: Greetings !

jeep re building is gonna start soon. hope to have some misadventures of my own soon
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks