Team-BHP - Hi Guys!!... ~~vinZ~~ from Bangalore!!
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Introduce yourself (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/introduce-yourself/)
-   -   Hi Guys!!... ~~vinZ~~ from Bangalore!! (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/introduce-yourself/11046-hi-guys-vinz-bangalore.html)

Yooo alll..... Team BHP rocks!!...... clap:

It's been 3 days by now that i am going throu BHP and it's really an exciting and rocking site for 4 wheelie lovers ... rather say for a vrooooom guy...

Lemme speak about me now, maself vinod from bangalore got to know about this site throu google search when i gave a search for zen modification and accessories, coz i wanted to know possible modifications that i can do for ma baby(zen)...

I am not dragging it more as it's ma first post, so ppl shouldnt know that i am usually a biiig biiiig message poster .. he heee lol:... and i dnt want u ppl to sleep by reading it ..

Sooo guys .. wait and see for ma moore posts .. i need a looot of help for ma zen ... and i surely know i am goanna get it from here ....

Take care guys!!.... And roock the party!!!....

Moderators note: We do like your energy level and also request you to spend a little of that by reading announcement section. It's important. Thanks.

WElcome buddy. Its advisable you go through the annoncements section before posting further. SO many emotions wont be good for any ones health.

WElcome anywayz.

Welcome to TBHP and make sure u go thru the announcement section for sure!!

Wnjoy ur stay

welcome to the forum vinz

but so many emoticons will surely not be accepted, it is only two per post, so go thru the announcement section before posting and avoid the hassle of being warned by the mods.

enjoy ur stay

take care

shubbhi

Sorry guyZ!!... i'll surely go thro announcements!!..... Looks like all are behind my emotions!!.. he hee

Thanks

Welcome

Too many smilies and sms lingo - will let you off this time but please read the rules

Hi,

I have just read the rules for posting. I will make sure that i don't use more than one immotion and SMS lingo's.

I'm very much used to this SMS longo's, that's the reason it just came off while typing. Anyways i am happy to see quick response for my post.

Thanks to ajmat, manaa45, karthick247 and BUSA.

great to have on board dude....
Enjoy your stay..

Hey Welcome aboard
Keep posting but with less no of smileys...:p

When i read the first post me = :Shockked:

Quote:

Originally Posted by ~~VinZ~~
Hi,

I have just read the rules for posting. I will make sure that i don't use more than one immotion and SMS lingo's.

I'm very much used to this SMS longo's, that's the reason it just came off while typing. Anyways i am happy to see quick response for my post.

Thanks to ajmat, manaa45, karthick247 and BUSA.

After reading the above me = :cool:

Thanks, and welcome aboard.
cya
R

hey vinz
welcome to tbhp and im sure youll have a great stay specially since you gone through the announcement section :-)

Rev

l... thanks 4 teh warm welcome.. Now let me rock here like you guys do.. he he...

So, now that my introduction is over and hoping that some of the great PHPians have known me. I think it's time that i should be moving forward and start posting in other forums.

So guys, keep rocking and support like you were doing.

Thanks,