Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 8th December 2011, 23:02   #1
BHPian

Team-BHP membership APPROVED!

After a very hard day at work and a day long battle with my Cellular service provider, I was looking forward to spend some time with my spoilt brat and Appa’s pet (my Daughter is 3 years young), Checking my mail box, I was in seventh heaven. I got 3 mails from Team BHP support, “Team-BHP membership APPROVED! “

Thank you, Team-BHP, and thank you Moderators.

Some intro: I am from Coimbatore; I did my schooling and college in The Garden city aka Pensioners Paradise aka Bangalore, now Bengalooru.

I own a small business of building Special Purpose Machines, to manufacture eco friendly, disposable table and Kitchenware.

I have a passion for Jeeps and my new up-and-coming business is procuring Army vehicles for my Jeep Buddies in Coimbatore. I shall elaborate on this in the 4 x 4 Section.

My dad’s first vehicle was a Jeep. It was a Willys LHD. His last jeep was a M&M 640 DP in Bangalore.

My First wife er.. Jeep was a 1987 CJ500 we separated after a blissful 4 years in the year 2007, later I was married to a COMMANDER 750 DP 2WD, divorced recently, presently dating a few MM550’s.http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/images/icons/icon12.gif

More on this soon

Jerrycan
Old 8th December 2011, 23:29   #2
BHPian

Re: Team-BHP membership APPROVED!

Welcome onboard Jerrycan and you have an Interesting relationship with your Jeeps ! Looking forward to hear more on your relationships.
#win is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 9th December 2011, 15:13   #3
GTO
Team-BHP Support

Welcome aboard Jerrycan! We have quite a gang of Jeepers onboard, so you should look forward to exchanging tips & advice.

BTW, driven the Thar lately?
GTO is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 10th December 2011, 07:16   #4
BHPian

Hey,
Thanks GTO. I Am still learning to post replies. I know a few jeepers personally. I have never driven a Thar. An MM540 with an MDi engine: Yes.
I will soon post some Pictures of the MM550s I picked up from Akhnoor (Jammu).
Thanks
Old 10th December 2011, 07:26   #5
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by #win View Post
Welcome onboard Jerrycan and you have an Interesting relationship with your Jeeps ! Looking forward to hear more on your relationships.

@#win,
Thankyou. I am not good at Posting and Quoting, but will surely compensate with a few good snaps of the jeeps I have picked up. It seems like you and I got on board the same day.
Jerrycan is offline   (1) Thanks
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks