Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 17th December 2011, 01:40   #1

Joined the Most Awesomest Automotive Community !!

Hey Folks,
My name is John Martin and I am 26 years old. I currently live in Bangalore and work in an IT company in Whitefield.

I came to know about Team BHP a year back and have been a regular guest on the forum since. I have literally lapped up some threads in the Ownership forum and of course the Official Review forum.

While I do acknowledge that most of us here spend most of our time surfing Team BHP than any other sites, I was almost always hooked onto this site for the past 1 year. The quality and information provided here is crazily awesome ! And now that I am a part of this community, it's feels really really good.

I hope I can contribute, in my small way, to this extensive database and have a super revved up time in the days to come.

I love playing video games, playing the piano & music, watching TV Series and long rides. My information about the technicality of cars is pretty basic but, man I do love cars and would love to drive my own car soon. Moreover, being a BHPian now, I'm sure I would have the best information available.

As of now, I own a Pulsar 150cc (2008 model) and I have booked my new Swift ZXI in Sep 2011. Hoping for it to be delivered by end of Dec or early Jan. This would be my first car and that is one more reason for my abnormal hours surfing Team BHP..

Cheers,
JD
Old 17th December 2011, 08:49   #2
Senior - BHPian

Re: Joined the Most Awesomest Automotive Community !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by johninflamez View Post
Hey Folks,
My name is John Martin and I am 26 years old. I currently live in Bangalore and work in an IT company in Whitefield.

I came to know about Team BHP a year back and have been a regular guest on the forum since. I have literally lapped up some threads in the Ownership forum and of course the Official Review forum.

While I do acknowledge that most of us here spend most of our time surfing Team BHP than any other sites, I was almost always hooked onto this site for the past 1 year. The quality and information provided here is crazily awesome ! And now that I am a part of this community, it's feels really really good.

I hope I can contribute, in my small way, to this extensive database and have a super revved up time in the days to come.

I love playing video games, playing the piano & music, watching TV Series and long rides. My information about the technicality of cars is pretty basic but, man I do love cars and would love to drive my own car soon. Moreover, being a BHPian now, I'm sure I would have the best information available.

As of now, I own a Pulsar 150cc (2008 model) and I have booked my new Swift ZXI in Sep 2011. Hoping for it to be delivered by end of Dec or early Jan. This would be my first car and that is one more reason for my abnormal hours surfing Team BHP..

Cheers,
JD
Welcome aboard dear, you will be spending hrs on this site from today onwards.
Pls go through all rules and regulations when you will be posting your views,photos .
Pls enjoy.Best of luck
IQBAL VEERJI is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 17th December 2011, 15:51   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by IQBAL VEERJI View Post
Welcome aboard dear, you will be spending hrs on this site from today onwards.
Pls go through all rules and regulations when you will be posting your views,photos .
Pls enjoy.Best of luck
Thanks a bunch Iqbal. Hoping to have a revved up time here. I have already gone through the rules and regulations over and over again.

Its time for some pictures and valuable inputs.

Cheers,
JD
Old 17th December 2011, 20:54   #4
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by johninflamez View Post
Thanks a bunch Iqbal. Hoping to have a revved up time here. I have already gone through the rules and regulations over and over again.

Its time for some pictures and valuable inputs.

Cheers,
JD
Then it is confirmed from your side. OK. now start the engine, test it by reve it,press the clutch pedal, engange into first gear,release the clutch same way press the acce pedal and wroooooooommmm... you start posting new threads or add your views in the earlier ones. Rubb Rakhaa.....

Last edited by IQBAL VEERJI : 17th December 2011 at 20:56.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks