Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 22nd December 2011, 17:03   #1

Peace Sells...But Who's Buying - Well I Just Did!!

Hey-ya all,

Got my confirmation email a few days back, and as though my organization was watching my back, there was work overload (read: Chronic Strangulation).

However, life is setting back to normal and hopefully the addictive-ness to T-BHP will set in again.

For Introductions - I am 29, married and blessed with an angel for a daughter. I stay in Navi Mumbai and work in Andheri (East).

The first car i had was Wagon R - VXI, i had it for almost 5 years. Now i have moved onto a Vento - and all thanks to this forum - which really convinced me to go-ahead and seal-the-deal.

My Ownership Thread will be coming up soon, and hopefully people might find it helpful.

I was not much into cars, but this forum has changed it completely, and am sure this is going to be the best ride!!

Nikhil
Old 22nd December 2011, 18:01   #2
BHPian

Re: Peace Sells...But Who's Buying - Well I Just Did!!

Congratulations on buying the fantastic car and welcome to the forum. I was also not much into the cars and came to the forum just to do research on which car to buy. however, the passion just grew on me and today this is the first website I come to as soon as I log in.

Enjoy your car and TBHP. Both rock!!
womanonwheels is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 22nd December 2011, 19:21   #3
Distinguished - BHPian

Re: Peace Sells...But Who's Buying - Well I Just Did!!

The title of your thread brought me here: are you a Megadeth fan perchance? Congrats on the Vento- as an owner for almost year now I hope you enjoy it as much as I am! Awaiting your ownership thread. Welcome and keep posting.
noopster is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 23rd December 2011, 09:51   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by noopster View Post
The title of your thread brought me here: are you a Megadeth fan perchance? Congrats on the Vento- as an owner for almost year now I hope you enjoy it as much as I am! Awaiting your ownership thread. Welcome and keep posting.

@Noopster: Thanks a lot for the wishes!!

You're absolutely correct....I'm a die-hard Megadeth fan. There are others as well i like in the space, but Megadeth just stands out. Untill a few years back we had a band, you know sort of college hobby that extended into an early worklife hangover!! I used to do Bass.

Vento is absolutely awesome. I have owned a Wagon R, but was fortunate to try many other cars, but only about a month into ownership and I completely drool over this baby!!!

P.S: The only way to get over traffic BLUES is play HEAVY METAL!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by womanonwheels View Post
Congratulations on buying the fantastic car and welcome to the forum. I was also not much into the cars and came to the forum just to do research on which car to buy. however, the passion just grew on me and today this is the first website I come to as soon as I log in.

Enjoy your car and TBHP. Both rock!!
Thanks a bunch!!! Me too, i just wanted to read honest reviews about the shortlisted cars. But u know how difficult it is to believe the web-content in various other forums. But this one, sticks to you, be it the content (i am yet to come across any forum where people post Likes and Dislikes so honestly), the design (It is so easy to find stuff right from finance, insurance, tech stuff, news, polls), the depth (I just love the Test Drive section, the elaborate pics).

Hats-off to the people on this group!!!

Mods note: Back to back posts, please use Multi Quote (Quote+) instead. Thanks

Last edited by Jaggu : 23rd December 2011 at 10:40. Reason: Back to back posts, please use Multi Quote (Quote+) instead. Thanks
nnadkarni is offline   (1) Thanks
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks