Team-BHP > Introduce yourself

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 23rd December 2011, 14:43   #1
BHPian

The door opened at the third knock...

Hello BHPians,

I am Dheepak Jeevaraj from Pondicherry. I'm currently residing in Hyderabad, working for an MNC here. I've been a religious follower of TBHP threads for the past 8 months; in fact, the honest reviews available here, help me choose my first car - The A-star (Well, I am a fun@drive lover ).

It took me 3 attempts to be a member of this wonderful community of automobile enthusiasts. I received the membership acceptance mail yesterday, and honestly, no other site's membership has brought a smile on my face, which I was sporting, yesterday.

I learnt driving a four wheeler when I was 20 (seems ages ago!) and have driven quite a few cars so far:
  • Ford Ikon 1.3 (The one I enjoyed the most!!)
  • Maruti Zen-P
  • Maruti 800
  • Maruti Swift-P
  • Maruti A-star
  • Ford Fiesta 1.4 TDCi (The only Diesel I have driven so far!)
Apart from cars and work, I am a compulsive gamer, I own an XBOX360 with Kinect. Racing and FIFA are my most played game genres and title. I do play some Third Person action/adventure and FPS games occasionally. After games, there's music and movies which do make a lot of minutes in my life tick. And then there's my girl-friend; not necessarily in that order :-).

I would like to use this opportunity to thank the T-BHP moderators for maintaining the spirit of this community over the years and for inducting me, as well. And, I certainly do hope to contribute constructively here at Team-BHP.

Till then, Take care and Drive responsibly!

Last edited by Rehaan : 23rd December 2011 at 14:50. Reason: 3 smileys. Do remember to read the rules and follow them. Welcome aboard!
Old 23rd December 2011, 15:20   #2

Re: The door opened at the third knock...

Quote:
Originally Posted by dheepak10 View Post
Hello BHPians,

Apart from cars and work, I am a compulsive gamer, I own an XBOX360 with Kinect. Racing and FIFA are my most played game genres and title. I do play some Third Person action/adventure and FPS games occasionally. After games, there's music and movies which do make a lot of minutes in my life tick. And then there's my girl-friend; not necessarily in that order :-).

Hey Dheepak.....even i am too new too the forum....but welcome aboard!!

Even i have bought Xbox + Kinect and i like the concept. It is surprisingly very very responsive and have a fun time with family. I am more into FPS type games...and have just started my collection.

Enjoy...and have a safe drive always!!!
Old 23rd December 2011, 15:36   #3
BHPian

Welcome dheepak10 to become one of new members of Team-BHP forum...enjoy your experience here
supratim07 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 23rd December 2011, 16:32   #4
BHPian

Welcome to the group Dheepak!
Incidently, Hyderabad seems to be the most interactive group on TBHP with frequent drives and meets. We ll go to the next Hyderabad meet together.
Old 23rd December 2011, 17:48   #5
BHPian

and do add these two very important threads to your subscription:
http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifti...underabad.html
http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/team-b...unch-meet.html
Closed Thread

Most Viewed