Team-BHP > Introduce yourself

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 27th December 2011, 20:03   #1
BHPian

Thank You Team

Yes, finally I'm part of the team. Been browsing this forum for last 6 months, got wealth of information. A month back decided to be a part of the team. After 3 attempts was granted admission to the team, got to say no other team exists like Team-BHP.

A little introduction : My name is Chandan aged 28, I'm a HR Professional in a large Cement/Power company currently based out of Ajmer, after living in Delhi for 8 years.

Bumped through this thread when searching for reviews on gear less scooters and then i found Team-BHP. Never thought that a community like this exists. I would also like to thank Forum admins for admitting me in this team.

I'm sorry you all have to go through this boring intro, as I'm little low on creative energy.

OK so now a little history. I started driving when i was in school, learnt driving on a vijay super, rode a lambretta, then a moped. In class 12th i met with an accident, and then came a ban, No riding what so ever from my parents. Then life went on as if nothing happened. Finally after years i decided that now is the time, I'm driving.

Thought about a car, started my research but quickly shelved the plan to buy a car, as i didn't want to drive an entry level car, and big boys were out of my reach. Decided to buy a bike/scooter. Then i thought will i be able to drive a vehicle? can i do it? Once my girlfriend told me that you can't drive. I said shut up I'm driving.

So bought a scooter(Honda Aviator), done around 2000 KMs in 3 months and i feel that I'm ready for a car. The plan is to get a car in 2012.

Wish me luck!!!!!!

So thats my story. In current cars i love Jazz, dont know why. But it attracts me just like my girlfriend.

Apart from surfing Team-BHP my hobbies are traveling, modding my android phone, a bit music, a bit less movies.

Thanks once again for bearing with me for so long.
Old 27th December 2011, 23:35   #2
BHPian

Re: Thank You Team

Welcome to the forum mate, I'm sure you'll have a much better time here on T-bhp since you now have the ability to add to the discussion,
Wishing you the best of luck
Arun
arun_m5 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 28th December 2011, 08:39   #3
SDP
Team-BHP Support

Welcome to the forum Chandan.

Please join a proper driving school and learn driving a car. Hope that is already on the cards.

Drive safe and enjoy your stay on the forum.
SDP is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 28th December 2011, 11:48   #4
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by arun_m5 View Post
Welcome to the forum mate, I'm sure you'll have a much better time here on T-bhp since you now have the ability to add to the discussion,
Wishing you the best of luck
Arun
Thanks Mate. Yes definitely would do that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SDP View Post
Welcome to the forum Chandan.

Please join a proper driving school and learn driving a car. Hope that is already on the cards.

Drive safe and enjoy your stay on the forum.
Thanks for your wishes. Yes have started learning. In fact the learning started the day, i stumbled upon this awsome community.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed