Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 28th December 2011, 11:16   #1
Senior - BHPian

Second attempt and I am finally here!

Big thanks to the moderators for accepting my request. I am a Malayalee based in Bangalore but currently working in Hyderabad. I work for the family business and we are basically building contractors that handle Plumbing and Firefighting contracts for Stadiums, Hospitals, Hotels and I.T parks. We basically operate in the south with offices in Bangalore (Headquarters), Hyderabad, Kochi and Chennai.

Been a car buff since my childhood. Currently driving a 2009 model A.T Honda CRV in Hyderabad. Back in Bangalore, my garage houses a Honda Accord V6(2005), 525i BMW (2008), Skoda Laura (2008).

Ive got my eye on a 3.0 tdi Audi Q7 which I hope to upgrade to within the next 12-18 months. Driving the CRV has made me a SUV man. Love the high stance and the amazing ground clearance that comes with a SUV.

My hobbies are F1, I am a ardent fan of Hip-Hop music, Cooking and best of all are journeys by road to various cities and other locations. Love the highway!!

Looking forward to interacting with the members here and hope to add to the discussions.

Last edited by Rehaan : 28th December 2011 at 19:53. Reason: Welcome aboard. Do consider the use of para-breaks to make your post more readable.
Fullrevs is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 28th December 2011, 16:07   #2
BHPian

Re: Second attempt and I am finally here!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fullrevs View Post
Big thanks to the moderators for accepting my request. I am a Malayalee based in Bangalore but currently working in Hyderabad. I work for the family business and we are basically building contractors that handle Plumbing and Firefighting contracts for Stadiums, Hospitals, Hotels and I.T parks. We basically operate in the south with offices in Bangalore (Headquarters), Hyderabad, Kochi and Chennai.
Been a car buff since my childhood. Currently driving a 2009 model A.T Honda CRV in Hyderabad. Back in Bangalore, my garage houses a Honda Accord V6(2005), 525i BMW (2008), Skoda Laura (2008).
Ive got my eye on a 3.0 tdi Audi Q7 which I hope to upgrade to within the next 12-18 months. Driving the CRV has made me a SUV man. Love the high stance and the amazing ground clearance that comes with a SUV.
My hobbies are F1, I am a ardent fan of Hip-Hop music, Cooking and best of all are journeys by road to various cities and other locations. Love the highway!!
Looking forward to interacting with the members here and hope to add to the discussions.
Hi Full Rev

Welcome to the gang of car enthusiasts and speaking of myself - those with a penchant for highways - cannot think of enjoying this fantastic country we call - Incredible India !

Team BHP rocks and so do you as you will be one of the integral constituents!

Cheers

DRIVEPASSION is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 29th December 2011, 10:32   #3
BHPian

Re: Second attempt and I am finally here!

Hey, welcome aboard. That's an amazing garage you got there Wishing you a wonderful stay on tbhp.
aadithsince1980 is offline   (1) Thanks
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks