Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 20th January 2012, 00:18   #1

Vrrroom Vrroooom T-BHP!!

Hello!!!

I'm so excited to finally join TBHP! My name is Parth, and i'm a student. I had been surfing TBHP for quite a while before i decided to join, and was i shocked to see the 3 essay questions? :P At first i thought what kind of forum asks question for approval of members!! Then i realized that to maintain the quality of the forum, it is very much necessary to test the applicants. This reflects in TBHP, i have never seen a forum so comprehensive, active and extensive.

Coming back to me, i got selected on my second attempt(Phew!! :P). Outside cars, i love music, play guitar, read books, play games, learn new things, tech, social work.

I drive a Manza and a Fortuner. My dream car would be Ariel Atom

I am looking forward to TBHP, posting some of my ideas and clearing some of my doubts!!

Cheers
Parth

Last edited by Technocrat : 20th January 2012 at 00:47. Reason: Only 2 smilies per post allowed, please read the board rules carefully before proceeding further. Thanks
Old 20th January 2012, 00:59   #2
Team-BHP Support

Re: Vrrroom Vrroooom T-BHP!!

Welcome to the forum Parth.

It would be interesting to know more about your guitar-playing and your choice of music. I love music too, and I've tried playing the guitar, but failed miserably.

Do proof-read your posts before putting them up. It would help maintain the impeccable quality that Team-BHP is known for. Do take the time to go through the Announcements section before proceeding.

All the best, and enjoy your stay!

Suhaas
Old 20th January 2012, 03:34   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by suhaas307 View Post
Welcome to the forum Parth.

It would be interesting to know more about your guitar-playing and your choice of music. I love music too, and I've tried playing the guitar, but failed miserably.

Do proof-read your posts before putting them up. It would help maintain the impeccable quality that Team-BHP is known for. Do take the time to go through the Announcements section before proceeding.

All the best, and enjoy your stay!

Suhaas
Hey Suhaas!!

Heheh. It happens with everyone. You just have to practice more and more. I've been playing guitar since 2004 . But i have been on and off, so not that great. I love rock. Slash is my God!! I play on a Les Paul, an acoustic, and a Marshall Amp.

Music wise, I enjoy listening to all kind of genres, except carnatic :P. However, my favorites are rock(GNR, Slash, Aerosmith, AC/DC), metal(Iron Maide), contemporary R&B, pop. I was not a big fan of rap, but Eminem has changed my view. :P

I've gone through the FAQs, Announcements, Rules some 10 times :P. But yeah, i would not want to degrade the quality of the forum.

Thanks for welcoming me!
Old 20th January 2012, 12:25   #4
F50
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by itspb View Post

I've gone through the FAQs, Announcements, Rules some 10 times :P. But yeah, i would not want to degrade the quality of the forum.
You already know swimming, float on buddy!

Welcome
Old 20th January 2012, 14:51   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by F50

You already know swimming, float on buddy!

Welcome
Haha!! Thanks for the welcome!
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks