Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 2nd February 2012, 11:05   #1

Hello Everybody

First of all thank you for welcoming me to be a part of this ever-growing community of petrol-heads.

Who am I... well I am a simple person not at all trying to make it big anywhere, just playing the roles life has to offer, but with dedication and perfection.

A copywriter by profession and a motorcyclist by passion, a day job at a leading BTL ad agency keeps my resources flowing. Developed an interest about automobiles early in life that grew into a passion as the years passed by.

We used to own a Premier Padmini Deluxe BE. Unfortunately, we sold it a couple of year's back and now we have a Wagon R in our stable along-with a screaming Yamaha RX135 and a 1 year old FZ16.

I have a penchant for old cars (not necessarily vintage). I drool on the sight of a SS80 and dream to find a decent one someday. If any one can help me regarding the same, in New Delhi, it would be great.

Look forward to a great time around!!

Cheers...

RB
Old 2nd February 2012, 13:59   #2
BHPian

Re: Hello Everybody

Hey,

Let me be the first to welcome you onboard, and what better way to be welcomed than by a fellow copywriter (Creative Director at that).

So which agency do you work for? Ok, so you said BTL, hmm let me guess Saatchi Direct? Ogilvy One?

As for me, I've had my share of Saatchi, Ogilvy, Lowe, Percept, Stark and the list goes on At the moment am working in a small creative hotshop!

Hope to see you as an active member on this forum.

Cheers!
Old 2nd February 2012, 14:15   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by aadithsince1980 View Post
Hey,

Let me be the first to welcome you onboard, and what better way to be welcomed than by a fellow copywriter (Creative Director at that).

So which agency do you work for? Ok, so you said BTL, hmm let me guess Saatchi Direct? Ogilvy One?

As for me, I've had my share of Saatchi, Ogilvy, Lowe, Percept, Stark and the list goes on At the moment am working in a small creative hotshop!

Hope to see you as an active member on this forum.

Cheers!
Thank you, aadith.

Well, I am currently working for a smaller set up as against the top-shots you mentioned. It's called C S Direkt and I don't think you've heard about it.
I have a PR background but decided to shift over, a couple of years back. So, I am much junior to you professionally.

But it feels good that I struck the right chords straight away. I will try my best to be productively active on the forum.

Look forward to knowing you more in the coming days...

Thanks & regards,
RB
Old 2nd February 2012, 15:06   #4
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by citizenlocal View Post
Thank you, aadith.

Well, I am currently working for a smaller set up as against the top-shots you mentioned. It's called C S Direkt and I don't think you've heard about it.
I have a PR background but decided to shift over, a couple of years back. So, I am much junior to you professionally.

But it feels good that I struck the right chords straight away. I will try my best to be productively active on the forum.

Look forward to knowing you more in the coming days...

Thanks & regards,
RB
Hey,

My shift was more drastic from a degree in fashion designing, to a course in IATA to a job In a call center, to working with a motorcycle touring company (Enduro India)...and finally to ADVERTISING...guess it's the story with most copywriters

Anyways it feels good to have a copywriter on this forum, in fact, you are the only other copywriter I know on this forum (There are plenty art guys though).

And by the way i may be professionally senior to you but am just sweet 30 years old

Cheers!
Old 2nd February 2012, 15:36   #5

Sweet 30 YO... that's the spirit! I am 25... getting there, one gear at a time!

And regarding the copywriter story, you're right. Call center - Chartered Accountancy - Editing - ghostwriting - Research - Copywriting.

Hope to catch up with you soon!!!

Cheers!!
RB
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks