Team-BHP > Introduce yourself

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 3rd February 2012, 15:47   #1
BHPian

Humble Greetings!

I am Abhijeet from Pune. Thank you moderators for finally approving my request after 4 iterations.The feeling i got after the approval is inexpressible.

I am a mechanical engineer by education but I work in an audio-electronics company.
I started to drive a Premier Padmini(1987) at age of 18, then graduated to Indigo LX(2003). Its 2003 from when i had diesel running in my veins.
My current possessions are Polo Tdi and Xylo E8 (Dad's) .
I am a avid traveler with a passion for long drives. I have a soft spot for kokan(Ratnagiri) area and never miss a chance to indulge in some quick backpacking.
So! I am On Board Guys!
Thank you all once again for all your encouragement.
Cheers!
Old 3rd February 2012, 16:48   #2
Senior - BHPian

Re: Humble Greetings!

Welcome aboard , fellow Punekar!! Hope to see an active participation from you !
Why dont you pen an ownership report of your steeds ?
sajo is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 4th February 2012, 14:26   #3
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by coriollis View Post
I am Abhijeet from Pune. Thank you moderators for finally approving my request after 4 iterations.The feeling i got after the approval is inexpressible.

I am a mechanical engineer by education but I work in an audio-electronics company.
I started to drive a Premier Padmini(1987) at age of 18, then graduated to Indigo LX(2003). Its 2003 from when i had diesel running in my veins.
My current possessions are Polo Tdi and Xylo E8 (Dad's) .
I am a avid traveler with a passion for long drives. I have a soft spot for kokan(Ratnagiri) area and never miss a chance to indulge in some quick backpacking.
So! I am On Board Guys!
Thank you all once again for all your encouragement.
Cheers!
Welcome aboard mate, it was nice to meet you in the morning, thanks to TBHP sticker. Co-incidence is, I met first TBHP member in person, who also drives same car as me: POLO TDI. Wish you many happy miles

BTW, why is it that Punekars' membership requests are accepted after 4-5 or more attempts . Are we that bad writers? Just kidding though.
nawalsingal is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 4th February 2012, 23:56   #4
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by nawalsingal View Post
Welcome aboard mate, it was nice to meet you in the morning, thanks to TBHP sticker. Co-incidence is, I met first TBHP member in person, who also drives same car as me: POLO TDI. Wish you many happy miles

BTW, why is it that Punekars' membership requests are accepted after 4-5 or more attempts . Are we that bad writers? Just kidding though.

Thanks a lot mate! Our little meeting made my day which was turning to be a nightmare due to march deadlines.Your ride was looking fantastic.
Incidentally I had booked white color earlier, but due to long waiting period I decided to go for the red one. (Actually no other choice in Trendline)
And are we bad writers? no way! May be we are little lazy. No Offense Guys!
Cheers!
Closed Thread

Most Viewed