Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 1st March 2012, 18:56   #1

A part of the petro-scene in India!

Hello everybody! It sure feels good to be a part of the community. I am Japmeet Singh from Delhi. I've been car crazy for as long as I remember now. Chasing classics, exotics & modified cars has become one undeniable aspect of my life & it's something I enjoy. Two years back I was in Copenhagen & I saw a Testerossa. I followed the car, ogling at it's beauty only to find it headed into a neighborhood where everyone had a beautiful car. Maserati, Aston, Lamborghini, Ferrari you name it.

Anyhow, I'm not here to rant about my car-craziness (I know everyone here has a passion for cars) instead, I'm here to say how happy I am that I finally managed to get membership of the forum. I've been following this forum since a long time now & joining it means a lot to me. I appreciate the selection procedure the admins & mods enforce as it leads to a better group of members which is necessary for the proper functioning of a forum. Kudos to you admins & mods!

About my humble garage. I own a trendline Polo (white), a Vxi Alto k10 & a first generation Verna (the top model). I mostly drive the Polo & the K10 (as the verna is mom's official car now)

I got my ICE done (in the polo) after referring to tbhp & I couldn't have been happier. I have an alpine setup that includes an alpine head unit & four alpine speakers (I forgot the model number). Needless to say the sound quality is amazing & it's all thanks to tbhp.

I hope to be a contributing & a literate (:P) member of the forum.

Cheerio!
Japmeet Singh

(Sorry if the post is a bit informal, I am not very apt at writing introductions)
Old 1st March 2012, 19:58   #2
Zed
BHPian

Re: A part of the petro-scene in India!

Welcome to the forum, Japmeet. In not a huge fan of ferraris but I will concede that the Testarossa was on of the best looking cars from the maranello stables in recent history.

Looking forward to your posts.
Old 3rd March 2012, 00:46   #3

Re: A part of the petro-scene in India!

Hello Zed! Thanks for welcoming me to the forum! As for me, I'm a HUGE ferrari nut. Except for the front engine ones. The only front engine ferrari that I like is the 550 Maranello (just a personal opinion)
It feels good to be in the company of fellow petro heads!
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks