Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 7th March 2012, 22:18   #16
Senior - BHPian

Re: Followed the herd! Damn! I am stuck in a wrong profession!

Welcome to the forum sir. Since you have been here(invisible) for almost 2 years, you would be quite aware of the rules and regulations and must be very aware of some threads where you can show you talents. Use them and who knows, TBHP contains some big names so, just enjoy your current job and do pursue your dream of designing alongside. Do share your experiences of driving and in case you manage to go down and have chat with the autopshyce guys, pen them down.
Old 8th March 2012, 06:26   #17
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by puneetnay View Post
Just curios to know, who is the father of Team-bhp? My heart felt salutes to him!
Welcome to the forum!

If you look around a bit, there is hardly any question that goes unanswered here

Team-BHP - The Definitive Indian Car Community - History

Share and let share
Old 23rd March 2012, 17:01   #18

Newbie on TEAM BHP

Hi everyone,

I am vinay, a Techie from Bangalore interested in traveling and photography which goes hand in hand with my profession (IT consulting) , which too coincidentally involves in lot of traveling around the globe and also to some of the most remote part of the world. However I very much new to Indian off road adventure when compared to some of the members here but have been following TEAM BHP from last 1 year and have read lot of travelogues which has inspired me to take the plunge. My last year successful trip (May 2010) to LEH and LADAKH was a result of TEAM BHP travelogues and very thankful to many of them who contributed to the same. Am also very much amazed at MR HVK for his unlimited knowledge on INDIAN roads and one of my wish is to travel with him as a team and am eagerly looking forward to it.

Finally Thank you moderators for getting me into this wonderful community.

wins
Old 28th March 2012, 02:37   #19
BHPian

Following this thread closely! I also am in the same boat!
Have been longing to get into Automotive Electronics, since 2 years now! Hope i get a more suited profession. It is the initiative that is lacking from my side. I need to break through. From today.
Im updating my resume now. Thanks for the inspiration Puneet!!
I will update you my progress.
Old 28th March 2012, 12:03   #20
BANNED

I changed my career when I was 32, married and a father. Gave myself 6 months to see whether I was cut for it, and did good. Remember, if things don't turn well going back is always an option. Remember how passionate you are about your work and with what vengeance you hate your current job coupled with a bit of luck will decide whether you will be successful or not. And even if you fail, 10 years down the line you won't regret that you didn't try.

Bahut high funda ho gaya. LOL. Anyways best wishes.
Old 28th March 2012, 13:17   #21
BHPian

Welcome to t-bhp puneet.

Not to nit-pick, but with the silent admirer status for years & now with such a BOLD headed thread in public forum, do say something on your personality !.

Personally feel, there is no right or wrong - be it profession or a spouse .

While, a self-realisation question is - Do i enjoy what i do ?. Do i get a good sleep at the end of the day ?. Do i feel bored due to run-of-the-mill activities ?.

Then, yes, it is time to revisit our strength & weakness and where we belong to.

Experiment is good as long as we are prepared and well-equipped. The world is a testing lab, which offers varied chemicals & formulae for you to imagine & creativity. Just that - be careful. Don't burn your fingers. You need them !.

BTW, me being accountant & management graduate - simple thing - do a Strength, weakness, Opportunity and Threats (SWOT) Analysis. Will indeed help you to decide.

Best Wishes
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks