Team-BHP > Introduce yourself

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 7th March 2012, 22:09   #1
BHPian

Finally finally finally finally...

Hello!

The name is Sachin and man am I excited to finally become a member of Team-BHP! I have been trying to register on Team-BHP for well over a year now, but the Mods never thought I was good enough...until now that is! I must say I was almost losing hope but a big thank you to the mods wherever you are out there.

Location: I have been living in Bangalore for the last 7+ years.
What I do: Student (or at least pretend to while I'm really playing on my PS3)
Car: Got myself a 2006 Baleno Vxi about a year ago...and I LOVE IT! It is completely stock at the moment but that is soon going to change...
Interests: Cars (obviously), Football, Squash and I do love me Gadgets.

I got to know about Team-BHP 3 or so years ago by just doing a search on Google about something I cant even remember about anymore, but since then have logged on almost every week to see whats been happening with you guys (admittedly sometimes every day), and I mean it when I say this - whatever I have read on here has been fabulous.

OK well enough bantering from me for now, peace out and catch y'all soon.
Old 28th March 2012, 17:50   #2
Senior - BHPian

Re: Finally finally finally finally...

Congrats Sachin on getting aboard this super forum. As you must know by now it is all about automobiles in here and everything other than that as well in the Shifting Gears section which would cover at least most of your interests such as sports and gadgets. Hope to catch up some time in the very same town we live in one of the TBHP meets. Till then happy TBHPing.
Old 29th March 2012, 19:10   #3
BHPian

Welcome aboard man. I can guess how excited you will be as I am in the same state as you.
Old 29th March 2012, 19:44   #4
BHPian

Hey thanks Girish for the welcome, been enjoying it on here, almost hit 25 posts and so thats my first milestone! Yep been exploring the shifting gears section also quite extensively, definitely hope to catch up soon!

Cheers,

Sachin
Closed Thread

Most Viewed