Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 8th March 2012, 20:44   #1
BHPian

Hello and belated Holi wishes

Hello fellow BHPians.

Belated Holi wishes from my side. Hope all of you had a great time.

I am Anoop Lamba. I have been following this forum for quite some time now and last week decided to apply for membership. Thanks to the moderators for approving my request.

I got introduced to Team-BHP by a colleague cum friend.

I am 28 years old, basically from Delhi living in Pune.

I am Electrical engineer who has been part of the automotive industry since last 7 years. I have been part of electrical systems design team in 3 different OEMs. Just out of college, I joined a leading Car manufacturing OEM in Gurgaon. Then I moved to join a tractor manufacturing organization in Pune and worked on high-tech German tractors. Presently I am part of Elec design team of an OEM in Pune which is the leader in commercial vehicles' business.

I own a Hyundai Santro XL and a Pulsar 150.

Besides automobiles & long drives my other interests include badminton, comedy movies, food.

Hoping to have a great time ahead on this forum learning from others and sharing whatever I know about cars and bikes.

With best regards
AL

Cheers
Old 30th March 2012, 13:02   #2
Senior - BHPian

Re: Hello and belated Holi wishes

Quote:
Originally Posted by anoop_lamba View Post
Hello fellow BHPians.
I am Electrical engineer who has been part of the automotive industry since last 7 years. I have been part of electrical systems design team in 3 different OEMs. Just out of college, I joined a leading Car manufacturing OEM in Gurgaon. Then I moved to join a tractor manufacturing organization in Pune and worked on high-tech German tractors. Presently I am part of Elec design team of an OEM in Pune which is the leader in commercial vehicles' business.

Hey AL great to have you as a part of this super tribe and hitting the ground running by your thread on electricals - http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/modifi...cessories.html
Hope to hear more from you in your field of expertise and on many other topics of interest. Welcome!

Last edited by girishglg : 30th March 2012 at 13:13.
girishglg is offline   (1) Thanks
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks