Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 29th March 2012, 22:42   #1
BHPian

Yet another Proud Team-BHPian.....

Hello folks
I remember, as a child, I always tried to take seat near driver while travelling, observing what all he does. having a collection of hot wheels. Years have passed. school-college-job-family responsibilities.... the interest has ceased to die. And being a part of a community of greater enthusiasts is an honour. I came across Team-BHP only recently when I started search for a suitable sedan for me. My first attempt for membership was casual. And I was surprised to get rejected. But it shows that only serious people are let in. So I took it seriously second time and I am in. Thanks Team-BHP.
I am a marine engineer by profession.And I have had opportunity to work extensively on 2-stroke and 4-stroke marine diesel engines. I am here to learn more about automobiles, and share my knowledge about engines and auxiliaries.
Old 30th March 2012, 08:07   #2
Senior - BHPian

Re: Yet another Proud Team-BHPian.....

Welcome to TBHP. So nice to know that your interest in cars has been rekindled. Be warned that it comes with the potential for spending all your income and more on it

Always nice to know that we have people from so many different backgrounds on this site.

Enjoy your stay here and I am sure you will educate all of us here just as you will learn from all of us here
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks