Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 30th March 2012, 12:18   #1
BHPian

Hi From Pune

Hello,
Finally made it to the team. Thanks moderators for granting me this privilege.
I have been following Team-BHP for quite sometime now and made numbers of attempts to join, my requests were rejected due to the rules. I never felt bad about this but every rejection push me to write better and i accept this policy as a "required" rule to maintain the quality.

On vehicles side, I love them a lot, I am not a professional on vehicles but love to drive.

My vehicles.

My first vehicle - Hero Honda Karizma: Got it with my first salary (Obviously on EMI).Have to depart after 2 years because i was going out of india for long time.

Second vehicle - Santro Xing: Was with me for short duration. Have to sold in less than a year becasue of the same reason i sold my first Bike.

Third vehicle - Ford Fiesta: Retrun to india and i love this car out of 3 new launces - (Aveo, Verna and Fiesta). I had this for good 4 years and then->

Fourth vehicle - Monster on road -Optra Magnum. Though i still love my Fiesta but this car is simply awesome. I had 2 trips to Pune- banglore in this car and the comfort i got in this car, just cannot explain. Optra lovers on this forum please add one more lover.

Fourth Vechicle - Innova- For outstation trip with family and friends. Nice car for trip. Though i love to go in Optra but it hurts when underbelly gets scratched. Hence Innova is the better choice.

Looking forward to meet all Pune TBHPians in next Tapri meet.
Old 30th March 2012, 14:22   #2
BHPian

Re: Hi From Pune

Hi Aditya

Welcome! Considering the timespan you have driven/owned good range of vehicles, progressing gradually.
Look forward to meeting you
Old 30th March 2012, 15:23   #3
BHPian

Welcome Aditya !! You sure seem to be keeping a close watch on the Pune Tapri meets .Hope to see another auto enthusiast in the next meet
Old 30th March 2012, 15:57   #4
BHPian

Welcome to the Pune Chapter of TBHP

Do get familiar with the posting rules & regulations of the forum.

Enjoy your stay here.
Old 31st March 2012, 22:08   #5
BHPian

Welcome to this one BIGG family Aditya! See you in one of the Tapri meets!!!
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks