Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 30th March 2012, 16:31   #1
BHPian

Hello mates

Hi Fellow enthusiasts,

I am Vijay from Bangalore. Originally from TN settled here for 10+ yrs now.
Though a mechanical engineer by studies, Working software due to the only fact - Software jobs were the only easily available jobs at the beginning of this century (Surely have changed a lot post that. Good for recent years' fresh engineers )

I own a i20, recently bought. Clocked only 4k KMs so far. No issues. Though had license to enjoy the driving pleasure, am only learning/driving truly after my own car. Wow! Isn't that feel great.

Wish to follow passion (read as - "read team-bhp"). Will start from here.

Thanks to Mods for approving my membership finally.
Old 4th April 2012, 13:23   #2
Senior - BHPian

Re: Hello mates

Welcome to the inner circle of the whole wide world of TBHP. Nice to know on your recent acquisition of one of the very capable big hatches. Indeed the right passion to follow TBHP for all the petol heads across. Hope to interact with you in person in some of the forums as well as in person when ever we have a meet in our very own Blr. Till then happy BHPing!
girishglg is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 4th April 2012, 18:33   #3
Senior - BHPian

Welcome to TBHP. Am sure you will enjoy your stay here.

Glad that you have learnt to drive and are enjoying your new car. There are many people who happily start driving on the roads without knowing how to drive and are a danger to everyone around. Glad you are responsible. That is what makes TBHP such a great forum.
pganapathy is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 5th April 2012, 11:07   #4
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by girishglg View Post
Welcome to the inner circle of the whole wide world of TBHP. Nice to know on your recent acquisition of one of the very capable big hatches. Indeed the right passion to follow TBHP for all the petol heads across. Hope to interact with you in person in some of the forums as well as in person when ever we have a meet in our very own Blr. Till then happy BHPing!
Thanks mate. Sure we will meet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pganapathy View Post
Welcome to TBHP. Am sure you will enjoy your stay here.

Glad that you have learnt to drive and are enjoying your new car. There are many people who happily start driving on the roads without knowing how to drive and are a danger to everyone around. Glad you are responsible. That is what makes TBHP such a great forum.
Thanks. I am trying my level best not to appear in "how to spot bad drivers" thread.
Yes. TBhp has been a great learning for my driving and encyclopedia for all other things on road.
Old 5th April 2012, 17:45   #5
BHPian

Welcome on-board Vizay !!

I don't know if I should be advising this, but surely go through this

Congrats on your buy. Drive safe !!

Last edited by noopster : 9th April 2012 at 14:13. Reason: Please refer PM
Old 5th April 2012, 21:08   #6

Hi there,

I am harsha from Andhra. Living in US since 2001 and been a life long car lover. I am glad TeamBHP has finally approved of me becoming a member. I own a Ranger Rover now but eager to own a classic/vintage car in india. cant wait to see all those classic cars and hear the restoration stories. like TeamBHP quotes keep revving
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks