Team-BHP - Dear Friends, this is Bruce from Bangalore
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Introduce yourself (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/introduce-yourself/)
-   -   Dear Friends, this is Bruce from Bangalore (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/introduce-yourself/11861-dear-friends-bruce-bangalore.html)

Hi Team-bhp!!

I'm bruce, From Bangalore...

First of all, I have posted some queries with out introducing myself in this thread... kindly forgive me on

this...it's mixture of laziness & ignorance & time that made not follow the rule laid out by senior people...

But I always had it in heart that sooner or later i have introduce myself to the team.

I'm a software Engineer by profession, I googled & found team-bhp sometime ago in august last year. Then i was just

getting tired with my recently bought WagonR, for fun i had just bought an Esteem Carb. This forum gave good advice...
Now I still have my Esteem, but have sold the WagonR.

Day by day being in insync with team-bhp, has made me take up car-mods as a favourite pass-time...
now the coming to favourite pass-times, Photography stands high on my list as well.

This is great forum, it feels great to be part of the new culture.

Thanks for the support friends, Moderators, senior members you are all doing a great job.

I wish to meet all of you at Bangalore soon...

best regards
bruce

hey Bruce, better late than never is what they say....

So we have another photographer here..... enjoy your stay here.....

Welcome abroad dude!!
Send some nice pictures too.

Welcome to team-bhp. enjoy your stay here..

Thanks Jay, Speedzak, definitely will try to put in some pics, ksethuram thanks a lot.

Hey dude welcome to team-bhp.

Welcome online Bruce. You'll find some really great people here.

What kind of car mods have you been interested in till now?

Cheers
Spyder

HI Bro,
Welcome to T-Bhp,
Gee i'm glad that atleast u introuced urself after some 30+ posts.
Enjoy u r stay.:)

Hi Buddy... Welcome to Team-bhp.Have a nice stay.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spyder
Welcome online Bruce. You'll find some really great people here.

What kind of car mods have you been interested in till now?

Cheers
Spyder

Hi Spyder,

Well when i bought the esteem carb, i wasn't sure what i could put in there, but the information i received from various people here made me dream about an esteem wide body super car.

Skirts, seats, spoiler, steering on the looks, a nice two colour paint job for the body.....if you have some more tips to make it look a super car, suggestions are welcome....

With the engine... i wanted to do a swap... with the carb to a swift gti...
But dont know if i need to go for a Mpfi or carb twincam ....

Mind you all i'm trying to build is a super car not for street use...

if i have to use on the street, i dont know the legal complexities...

Lets see how well i can keep up to my dream....

So how difficult is it to change the esteem carb into a twincam GTi mpfi?? i dont know.... i need to find out....

Thanks for your suggestions...

Bruce

Quote:

Originally Posted by shiva_cool87
HI Bro,
Welcome to T-Bhp,
Gee i'm glad that atleast u introuced urself after some 30+ posts.
Enjoy u r stay.:)

but I have now!! before it's more than 50+...

Quote:

Originally Posted by bruce
Mind you all i'm trying to build is a super car not for street use...

So how difficult is it to change the esteem carb into a twincam GTi mpfi?? i dont know.... i need to find out....

Bruce

Super Car eh ?? So what budget do u have in mind ??

Id suggest u go MPFI on the twin cam .. For more details on this project if ur interested contact santosh of SJS.Motors or our very own bhpian psycho ..

Quote:

Originally Posted by mclaren1885
Super Car eh ?? So what budget do u have in mind ??

Id suggest u go MPFI on the twin cam .. For more details on this project if ur interested contact santosh of SJS.Motors or our very own bhpian psycho ..

;-) just a fast car...(I'm correcting myself) not a super car car like Nissan Skyline or something else... a quick Swift Twin Gti is what i'm dreaming.....

As far as the budget, i haven't kept any fixed amount in my mind....lets c... if i can source a Twin Mpfi