Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 5th April 2012, 22:34   #1
BHPian

Bonjour BHPians

Hi fellas,

After applying for the first time and getting declined, I felt pretty disappointed. But didn't give up. Instead, gave it another shot, and my best one. After all I had to make it to the best automotive forum of the nation and YAY - I did it! Big up and thanks to the moderators.

About me, I'm Aditya Singh from Mumbai. An aspiring director, associate producer and a big time automobile freak. Though more of a 4-wheeler fan then 2-wheeler I'd say. I learnt to drive in a Maruti Omni when I was 14 and currently I drive two entry level Bavarians, that is the BMW 525d and the BMW X1 and the other's include the Hyundai Verna 1.6 and Maruti Suzuki Ritz VDi. Though all these wheels belongs to my mom. I've inherited the passion for cars from my grand father who currently drives a Range Rover Sports in Patna. My next car'd be a BMW 320d E90, which'd be my personal car and ts also one of my favorite and I wouldn't mind picking it over a F30 because as it'd be dearer on the pocket and I feel the E90 is a more driver oriented car then the F30 as there is an electric steering in the upcoming 3er. I also feel that the sharpness of the E90 is missing on the the F30. To each its own but that's what I feel.

I'll conclude my intro by once again thanking the moderators for approving my membership and I really feel happy and proud that I became a Team-BHP family member today. Looking forward to meet like minded petrol head. Cheers!

Keep Revvin'

Last edited by AdiSinghV12 : 5th April 2012 at 22:37.
AdiSinghV12 is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 6th April 2012, 00:03   #2
BHPian

Re: Bonjour BHPians

Welcome Bro!

Glad to see you here..

I am sure you gonna enjoy your stay here.

Meet soon!
Regards

// Drive safe!!
muditgrover is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 6th April 2012, 00:24   #3
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by muditgrover View Post
Welcome Bro!

Glad to see you here..

I am sure you gonna enjoy your stay here.

Meet soon!
Regards

// Drive safe!!
Thanks a ton, bro!
Yup I'm sure I'm going to. See you soon!
Old 15th April 2012, 12:23   #4
BHPian

*50 posts* update

I've finally completed my half century of posts and it took me 9 days for the same. Felt great when I got the 'BHPian' tag after completing 25 posts. And what acted as the cherry on the cake is that so far, I haven't received any 'note' from the moderators *TouchWood*

I'm really having an awesome time interacting with my fellow BHPians and I'm really excited for upcoming meets and drives. Cheers!
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks