Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 6th April 2012, 14:52   #1
VKS
BHPian

“Good friends, good books, and a sleepy conscience: this is the ideal life.”

“Good friends, good books, and a sleepy conscience: this is the ideal life.”
Mark Twain

I will rather add Team-Bhp to the above quote if I was Mark Twain as it attends to all 3 above

Something about me:

My name is Vikas settled at Hyderabad (If I can use the word settled in this fast changing world ) and lived in Delhi , Ahmedabad , Mumbai and Bangalore .

I completed my Graduation from Delhi and post graduation from Hyderabad, presently working at Hyderabad

Cars were always a passion for me, It started with the collection of Mattel miniature models and other local brands which I still preserve. Some are as old as 28 Years!!

I learned driving on our first family car, a Premier Padmini of 1984 make. Can’t believe it was sold off for 5k when we bought the Alto. As a child I always wanted to install the auxiliary Lights on the roof of my Premier Padmini which never happened . Will plan it on some other vehicle i own in future .

My first Bike was a TVS Victor and the second was a Hero Honda CBZ .

The first car which I bought with my own $ is Black Hyundai i20 in 2009, Too late for an ownership thread though

Interests: Cars, Books, Photography

Mod team note: Removing [Font] tags, please avoid copy paste from external font editors, also do a Preview before Submitting posts. Thanks

Last edited by Jaggu : 6th April 2012 at 16:50. Reason: Removing [Font] tags, please avoid copy paste from external font editors, also do a Preview before Submitting posts. Thanks
Old 6th April 2012, 22:41   #2
GTO
Team-BHP Support

Re: “Good friends, good books, and a sleepy conscience: this is the ideal life.”

Welcome aboard Vikas!

Quote:
Originally Posted by VKS View Post
I completed my Graduation from Delhi and post graduation from Hyderabad, presently working at Hyderabad
What did you study in post-grad?

Quote:
As a child I always wanted to install the auxiliary Lights on the roof of my Premier Padmini which never happened . Will plan it on some other vehicle i own in future .
I must ask you to visit our 4x4 forum

Quote:
The first car which I bought with my own $ is Black Hyundai i20 in 2009, Too late for an ownership thread though
On the contrary! The longer you have owned it, the more you understand it. Please do spare the time for a detailed ownership report; it'll help thousands of members & guests.

Since you like to read, I'm going to guide you to this thread.

Hope to bump into you over on some interesting discussion. Drive safe!
Old 8th April 2012, 02:13   #3
VKS
BHPian

Re: “Good friends, good books, and a sleepy conscience: this is the ideal life.”

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTO View Post
What did you study in post-grad?
Thank you for the warm welcome and the links !

I did my graduation from ICFAI Business School , Finance and Marketing . Looking forward to contribute and learn on the forum
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks