Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 14th April 2012, 10:57   #1
BHPian

A hello post 5 years after registration

Hello BHPians

It's always hard to introduce onself, especially online. Following Rehaan's advice makes it easy.

I'm 34 today, work in the information technology sector in business development and am based in Delhi/NCR region. I've been working since 2002 - 10 years in different locations - Bangalore, Chennai, United States and finally here. I love driving except for the back trouble I occasionally get from it. No fancy cars - an 800, a wagon R and finally my father's swift D'zire.

A very boring existence save for the occasional travel adventure. I love traveling and I've been on Indiamike for a while (an advisor there) - post regularly there, mostly travelogues. I actually started writing a travelogue yesterday and then thought of posting here as well.

The funny thing is , I registered in 2007 when my parents were looking to drive all the way from Chennai to Jaipur to move my wagon R and we needed help with road conditions. I guess I didnt read the site rules very well and sent the query as a personal message - so the joke's on me. They did make through the trip just fine.

We plan on doing some road trips now and sharing the few we have done over the years. So I'm here now.

thank you
Vaibhav
Old 14th April 2012, 11:19   #2
BHPian

Re: A hello post 5 years after registration

@vaibhav_a_a; welcome onboard... . Glad to know we have an Indiamike expert amongst us.
Old 14th April 2012, 17:23   #3
GTO
Team-BHP Support

Re: A hello post 5 years after registration

Welcome aboard, Vaibhav

Quote:
Originally Posted by vaibhav_a_a View Post
an 800, a wagon R and finally my father's swift D'zire.
Maruti loyalists, eh?

There are a ton of suggestions for back pain in this thread. Do check, hopefully you find something that will let you go for long drives more often

Welcome again, and have a nice weekend
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks